Reviews for Primal Instincts
iriskitty chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That was an incredible read! I'm so sad to see you haven't updated since 2010 :-(
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Update soon please! Great story! I love Nikita and Michael!
1MIKITAFANFORLIFE chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
OMG please please please please please update this story it's amazing. Keep it up the good work.
tirzahrae chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
great story! You should write more of them!
Scarf-san chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
omg this is so hot! D

thanks for writing this! you were really dead-on with Nikita and Michael's personalities, i almost feel like i'm watching an episode rather than reading a fanfic. so good job! and i hope you'll update soon!
Asia10000 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Can't wait for the upcoming chapters :)
word-nerdxD chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
real graphic i loved it! please update!
Princess Cruella chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Oh my! Loved chapter 2. Update soon!
Mikita Lover chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Love the story so far! Can't wait to read more of it!
hiya chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Great story, I love the chemistry between them. Also that michael might fight, but you know he's going to give in. I've been a nikita fan since it was on USA when I was in high school. My favorite stories are those of nikita and michael as a couple. La femme took their relationship really far, I love they were in a real relationship even though they had so many obsticles like operations and madeline. And roy dupuis is a super hottie, especially when he had long hair. Ummm, yum. Please update soon and thanks for this fic.
ashley199935 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
loved it! of course i was kinda sad that it stopped there but...if u wanted to continue i wouldn't say no lol
sively chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
whoaa ok thanks, the title seems pretty apt. love that it's raw and hot and pretty smutty. hey- with two characters as hot/gorgeous as this it's pretty inevitable.

continue,please :D
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Whew! Primal is accurate and I LIKE it!
peachesandsnowflakes chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
is this all? i loved it. hope there's a second chapter. i would love to know what happens after their "primal needs" haha lol
CindyBaby chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow, I really liked this! Please update soon!