Reviews for Secrets That Stay: Book Two
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
you could at least try to call him HER but other than that love it
kokopellifan1 chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
This was a good story. The pregnancy and labor were a bit odd, but you just have to keep in mind that he is technically a she.

Song these two stories remind me of:

What it Feels Like for a Girl - by Madonna

Suggestion for final part in STS trilogy (all the best things are in 3's nowadays):

Skip forward about 5 years, and Alvin's bio-dad escape again, and this time they'd kidnap Kristlen.

This story would have more of a cat and mouse feeling to it. It follows Dustin's daring quest to rescue his daughter, despite everyone's warnings to stay away from Alvin's bio-dad.

A rookie FBI agent tags along to protect Dustin and the two fall in love by the end of the story (but Dustin is slightly worried about this, because he hasn't had gender surgery yet).

Watch the movie: Double Jeopardy to get a few ideas

kokopellifan1 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Dustin and Arron's interaction, reminds me of a scene from the pilot of Law & Order: SVU.

Olivia (a child of rape) and her mother were talking over dinner, and at one point -

Olivia: "I hate him... for what he did to you."

Brief pause

Liv's mom: "So do I."

Another pause as Liv looks down at her plate

Mom: "And if he hadn't... You would not be here."

Olivia smiles feeling better

Search for [Olivia Benson - she's awsome] on YouTube and you should find that scene.

kokopellifan1 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
I always find it amusing when fanfic writers make Alvin act more mature. He was pretty sweet in here.

kokopellifan1 chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I'll give it some time, but I think it was a mistake not to tell us how Alvin and the others got trapped with them. Also you should have made Alvin have more of a reaction to his son/daughter's rape. Just my thoughts.

KF1 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Very sorry to hear that
kokopellifan1 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
My opinion about the rating, it's okay. Just read 'Her Secret Pain' and you'll see I'm right.

kokopellifan1 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Sorry but terrible chapter.

All the men leave to go on a daring rescue mission, but not the boys' mother?

What the f-u-c-k is that?

If I had a kid and you messed with them, anyone who tried to keep me would be hospitalized, and you would be permenately disfigured.

Sorry, but sexist.

Cheers anyway
Jordyyyyy chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
Aww, yay! :D

Happy ending for this story!

I hope there will be more to come soon!
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
Well this was a great conclusion to this story it was a very nice and sweet ending,and this was a great story and it was well written by both of you authors.

I just hope there is a part three to this because then ending makes you wonder what's next for the Seville family.

Northgalus2002 chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
Sorry I didn't review the past few chapters. I was sorry that Dustin got preggers as a result of his captivity, but was glad that he and his parents, Alvie and Britt, found a couple to raise Dustin's child.

I really liked this chapter when Dustin gave birth, I enjoyed the rapport between Aaron and his Uncle Simon. I'm glad that this chapter ended happily.

This is a really great story. Hope to read more from you soon.
Jordyyyyy chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Aww, I'm glad Dustin found a family for the baby. And they are relatives, which makes it even better. :)

Zomg, his water broke. :O

Can't wait for the next chappie! XD
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
So no Dustin's water broke he is about to have a baby girl I just wonder what he will name her,and if there will be any complications with it.

Great chapter update again soon

ChipmunkFan19 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Well now I'm curious is Dustin having a boy or girl and just what will become of the child,but I guess we will find out that answer when the time comes.

Jordyyyyy chapter 12 . 3/18/2011