Reviews for After the Party
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is brilliant! It is so sweet the tree of them sharing a bed togheter.
Sarenka222 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
My power has been on for nearly six hours now. Kind of amazing. It's giving me a chance to peruse some of my old favorites among your fics. I remember everyone saying they wanted an I-love-you in the hammock scene before that episode aired, but I was really against it because I felt it should take a bit longer - and I have this sense that in Degrassiland, once there's an I-love-you, there's nowhere to go but down. When I read this fic for the first time, though, I actually felt that this would have been perfect. Which I guess is how I feel about most of your stories, but maybe I hadn't caught on to that yet, back in November.

Rereading it now I feel kind of sad, since they completely fucking gypped us out of an Eclare I-love-you. So, as with so much else, Degrassi-related, I'm just deciding that how Snob wrote it is how things really went down.
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I think this is my favorite one shot ever! I love this. You really captured the closeness of these three.

From now on, in my mind, this really happened.
tng2788 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love this.

The way all three of them slept on the bed was so cute.

madisnk chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ELI! URE SO CUTE! D: I WANT ONE..
ShiroMiller chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was really sweet :)

I love all of your stories!

Keep up the good work :)

GoneGoneForeverandEver chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Aww so cure :)
shehadastory chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i am crying! that was incredible just what i wanted to happen! i mean i don't want adam to hurt but just them all being their together for each other was perfect! omg the end -DIES- i dont think that could have ended more perfectly! seriously your writing just made my day!
wowlovely chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awh, this was adorable:-) I love how you wrote the Eli/Clare/Adam friendship, as well as the Eli/Clare fluff :) Amazing oneshot.
ndix0n chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
sssooooo cute
killrwhale chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I loved this! The Eclare moments were so sweet, and ugh, I just feel so bad for Adam. I wish I knew why Fiona ditched the party like that.
ewinxoxo chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
:DD omggg so cutee! i bet this is what happened that night :)
kimberleyx chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was so freaking adorable.. I'm not going to lie. I shed a few tears.
kindly fuck off xx chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awwwww :'( Poor Adam. The EliClare was really adorable though(: Can you maybe do another chapter? Or a sequel? Pleaseee *puppy face* lol I'm going to hit alert on this just incase.
lovingyou333 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
awwe! i love it, and fi is being a bitch here, but i love her character ne ways. i love Eclare!neway great job!