Reviews for Contract
I've got to be totally honest - Sora and Roxas are my absolute favorites in this story.

Seriously, every single interaction they have makes me squee. I've read pretty much all your other fics, and by far you are my favorite Soroxas writer! :3 As well as MewHannah-Chan. It's just the way that Roxas is a little reserved while Sora is affectionately pushy and they just love each other. Loud happy sighing.

Kairi... is a story I need to know. All these hints you're leaving are so enticingly intriguing. ;A; I think that's the mark of a good writer - leaves you wanting more, right?

I'm sorry to say that I tend to skim over the Vanven parts, simply because the pairing itself doesn't appeal to me much at all - but I can say without a doubt that you pull them off extremely well and that every bit of your writing is, no joke, something to be treasured.

You haven't updated in a while, but if you do, Angels will sing. Honestly they will.

Thank you for posting!
Candasaurus chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
I'm just loving this!
I hope you come back to it sometime!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I literally cracked up that he was picked up by the police after Vanitas left, and for such a stupid reason. You are really emphasizing how much bad luck he has, and it is hilarious.
Takara yume chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
ahhh is the red star Kairi..? ; v ; Now am more curious to what Sora did with her in the past hehe update soon please ; v ; ))/
Takara yume chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Ahh such an interesting story I like how you make Sora and Vani demons here hehe and Rox and Ven being twins with extreme bad luck www
Angelic Warrior chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Please update! It's been so long! This story is really good and has no errors! What did Roxas see? I got to know. Write on!
Rikuu89 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I wonder what smile did Roxas see? I have a feeling he might of met Kairi. Was up with Ven? I mean, the question that he asked Sora was a little uncalled for. But i understand because he did like Sora before Sora made his decision to stay With Roxas. Vanitas seems to have a bond and care to Ven... hopefully he doesn't lose his cool to Ven. But I wonder what kind of power does Ven have... i will find out in the next chapter :D I'll be waiting _

Rikuu
Manami Nightray chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
So many questions on Roxas! Great chapter! :3
Manami Nightray chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I really like this! :3 I haven't read the original but this is really awesome! Cant wait to read more!
Rikuu89 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Pretty adorable how Roxas and Sora's relationship is. I have a feeling that's how Vanitas and Ventus relationship will be later on. I just don't think Sora should keep it a secret of the mark he gave to Roxas. Eventually he will find out and it will get worse if he keeps it a secret for too long. Well can't wait to read the next chapter _

Rikuu
Rikuu89 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
This is getting interesting. I didn't know that Sora's power is to control people's mind is really interesting. Just wordering if he's controlling Roxas as well o.o... off to the next chapter :D
All-Day-Anime chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I love this story, and I'm glad you're getting back to it, rewriting it. I will miss a few parts of what was going on, but some of that was pretty confusing. Perhaps it will benefit the story to be rewritten in a new way and I cannot wait to see how. I hope to see another chapter sometime soon, but until then, thanks for giving us something to celebrate.
foodaholic chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Woah... what happened to the other 13 chapters?
I see you've revised story.
The way how the story was before wasn't bad, but I'm also interested in seeing where this revised version is going!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
I see you decided to rewrite this. I actually like it better now then it was before. Way Less errors, still few though, just 2. The lemon scenes seem way hotter. This is gonna be an awesome story! What made you decide to rewrite this?
Rikuu89 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013