Reviews for Weyard's Flight
aliesterus chapter 1 . 3/22
It's definitely one of the better "make Ranma God" stories. Dear lord it's surprising just how many there are out there, but I genuinely loved this one.

As I see it though, this is more of a character development story, I'd like to see a continuation of this, to see exactly what Ranma would now do with his new status.
Ranmaleopard chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue to keep up the good work!
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Wordlurker chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
This story made my head hurt. And I'm still not sure if I actually liked it or not... But it wasn't badly written, in either case, I'll admit.
Kirako chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
I started reading this during break before class, and I actually pulled my phone out and read during class because I wanted to finish this so bad.

This was amazingly well written, and it left me guessing and incredibly interested in what was happening and going on. Ranma has always been one of my favourite anime characters, and Golden Sun is one of my favourite games, so finding both in the same place, and just how everything clicked and worked together...

Suffice it to say, I'm extremely glad I found this story, and I commend you for this fantastic piece of fiction.
kiddi chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
If this site had a proper rating system then I would be forced to give this at the very least a 9 out of 10. I love how your fic touches so much but remains a bit of a mystery. The characters are not in a hero role, they are not portrayed in a survival role, they just are. It is honestly the most interesting thing I have ever read. I think everyone should read it at least once. Good luck with future projects, I would like to read more from you.
Koios chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written.

I also find your version of Daedalus' tale interesting, as the only version I'd heard previously was that he was imprisoned so that he could not spread his knowledge of the Labrinth.
neb1234 chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
You forgot to add one very interesting piece of the end... What happed with Hild and Kami? Did they suddenly find themselves powerless mortals? Died? Demoted?
kiddi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well I must say that this was a great tale, and it is a damn shame it's over. I would like to see other similar stories. I have thought of writing a Ranma cross-over where he is the only one left from the previous age. Have not decided weather to do it for Naruto or One Piece yet.
neb1234 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
In spite of the relatively small amount of feedback, know that I for one really appreciate this fic...
Jimbobob5536 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Very cool chapter. So, Ranma's now a god, and Alex is immortal... maybe.
Farmer Kyle chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
I liked it. The finality of it. Ranma's talk with Alex wasn't what I expected, but great all the same. I'm gals I was able to see this from beginning to end. Great job Tir! And here's to stories to come! I wonder what you'll think up next. I'll be keeping an eye out, so Good Luck In Life And Writing!
Farmer Kyle chapter 17 . 6/3/2011
Wow. The first 2/3's was alright, but Ranma's struggle just to TALK to Cybelle or Mother Nature is intense. I really liked your showing of nature's "bad" side, your right that we like to ignore that. Also liked the talk itself, very fluffy, appealed to my love of the mother/child relationship. Liked the yggdrasil scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Farmer Kyle chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
You surprised me with the phoenix tribe's survival. Kraden's argument about the rocks was funny and also interesting. This seemed to be filler to me, but overall it was a decent chapter
neb1234 chapter 17 . 6/3/2011