Reviews for Looking in the Mirror
Winterine chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nicely written! That need to defile or deflower or otherwise mar the younger, naïve and innocent Zack...it’s powerful. I still can’t decide 100% if I’m convinced or not, though, if older Zack would wish that on him. One on hand, I can imagine for most people they’d think “if I had to suffer so much, you should too,” but this is Zack, even after all the darkness he’s had to endure. Zack would never want to hurt anyone he loved and cared about, and even if he felt guilty or responsible or a need to punish himself for something. I can imagine how with all he’s gone through he could be a bit twisted into thinking that everything that is pretty and pure (like a younger version of himself) will be tainted to some degree eventually, so why not exert some power and put his mark somewhere?
Which is why I love the thought processes fleshed out in this fic, and the third- and fourth-last paragraphs. Yay for optimism and hope! And yay for cluelessly innocent younger Zack who is just living and enjoying the moment!
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really don't know what to say about this besides I loved it. I also liked how you used "Zack" and "Fair." It made this much easier to follow. The last line made me laugh because I can so see Zack saying that. The conflict going on in Fair's head made me feel bad for him, but at least he was able to find his release.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It was quite well-written!

I like the visual weight, not too heavy not too light.

I'm not that fond of M stuff but this was very good read, I suppose. XD
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Amazingly written. As I haven't read the other fic, it might be that I understood nothing the way I should have. So be it, lol, I enjoyed reading this.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Why does this have no reviews at the moment besides mine? I found this to be well-written. No grammar/spelling errors that I can spot, it was easy reading despite my not knowing the fandom...

Great work!