Reviews for All the World's A Stage
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Amazingly good!
P'tfami chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good introspective piece - I can imagine Minion clearing his doubts about Roxanne's affections when she came to 'Megamind' perceived mangled body. If he could test his master's intentions as the warden, he's likely to repeat it to test Roxanne.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I looooved this! I think this was a very interesting fanfic and you did an awesome job with it! I hope to read more from you!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Nice job! I love the fact that Minion does all this, he's such a sweet guy. It'd be interesting if you continued this, maybe something like Roxanne realizing it's not him, the rest of the battle, and what happened during his "drama queen" moment. I'd like to know what went through his head during that too. You don't have too if you don't want to, and if you do thanks. Keep up the good work!
AAE THE IRKEN chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh! This is the best part of the movie! I'm glad to see it from this point of view; getting into depth about the preparation and all. You portrayed Megamind and Minion perfectly!
Qille chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this story! So sweet! Minion is the best. You know how, before you even see a movie, you just KNOW which character is gonna be your favorite? That's what it was like for me with Minion. I love that fish!
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome story! Every time I watch this scene now, I can't help wondering what's going through Minion's head - and here I see it written so wonderfully! :D I especially like that bit about the perception filter, that's kinda how I figure it works! ;3 Great story about the most fantastic fish in the world!
Phantom Misfit chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is amazing and totally in-character! You should make a second chapter showing Minion's point of view on Roxanne realizing it wasn't him and them winning (and, of course, his drama-queen moment XD)
Enslavement-Thesis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was perfect, in so many ways.

The concept of Minion's exceptional acting was something that she has toyed with since she saw the movie. However, you managed to capture it much more perfectly than she ever could.

Favourited.
Cassandra Cassidy chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh, this is wonderful! I love seeing things like this from the "insider's" point of view. Everything about this is perfectly in-character, and I love Minion's observations on Hal, Roxanne, and the brainbots, and the overall sense of urgency tinging the whole thing. Very well done!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is really good )

Minion doesn't get enough fics centering around him.
arosynose chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This. THIS. This is everything I think when it comes to Minion. This is perfect and amazing. This is now part of my head canon.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great story! Loved the dialogue and the action felt like it would fit in the screenplay perfectly. Can't wait to see more from you! :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh this was brilliant. I adore the heck outta Minion (best sidekick best friend EVER) and seeing this bit in his perspective was so much fun. Thanks for writing this!
Madam Otaku chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Loved it. Especially when Minion is practicing being Megamind in the lair. I really like it when people explore the lesser talked about characters from Megamind. It's hard to find a character in this movie who isn't really cool in some way (other than Hal, of course).