Reviews for Process
madmad01 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
This was fantastic. I loved the whole story. :)
P.S. You should write a sequel.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Awe damn you made me cry :')
the green lama chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Ah, this was so good! I love this pairing, and you wrote them so well! Also, it was a real treat to stumble across this and be able to read it all at once... ;) Lovely. Well done.
Francesca Monterone chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Awwww... I love it!

I never thought I'd say this about Marcus Flint of all people, but in that last chapter, he's positively cute.

Anyway - this is wonderful story. It's fluffy, but at the same time credible. Good job! You really write a difficult pairing well.
whatevergirl chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Aww, sweet and sad. I like it! :)
DreamingwhileLucid chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
So glad you continued to write this one. They are an exquisite pairing with so many options and you wrote them exactly as I had imagined them to be (ya know, if they were ever to end up in a situation like this). Glad I found this piece. I look forward to some more stuff from you (preferably OliverxMarcus) but your writing is quite fantastic. I'd look forward to anything you write.
Torchwood-Babe chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
This story was very good and had a very sweet ending. I felt like crying when they said goodbye to Fred and i thought it was a nice hint of humour when Marcus met George. Are you going to be writing any more Marcus/Oliver fanfics or have you stopped?
Dacica Dracones chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
the entire story was so beautiful :) I hope you'll write more of this pairing
whatevergirl chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Marcus sure is lucky to have such good friends. I hope he can help Oliver! :)
MeiMeiisGrace chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Please please update sooooon
cjnicole chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
errrrr... The next chapter is the last? Awwww that saddens me! *sniff sniff sigh*. Great job anyway! You should write more MF/OW *wink wink*
Radioactivesnail chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
This is the most realistic and amazing Marcus/Oliver fic I've ever read. I'd review every chapter, but I just couldn't stop reading.

And I'm kind of depressed now that I have to stop reading.

Hope you update soon!
NickelRamaMetalHydride chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I wish theres more MF/OW stories like this amazing one! Such a shame. I love unusual pairings. People need to write them more! Anyways, wonderful "date" scene!
lazyslothwho chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
"The red set? The black set?" I had a Matrix flashback. The red pill or the blue pill?

Anyway, random note aside, what I enjoy the most about this story is how realistic everything is. Your characters don't just go all, IT'S-LOOOOVE-OMG-WHITE-PICKET-FENCE. You know? I hate that. I'm always left with a bad taste in my mouth at those kind of stories, like I'd just read an eleven year old's romanticized secular vision of the world. But instead, Oliver is anxious. Somewhat embarrassed. Acting out of character for his persona, like a fish out of water. We find Flint is surprisingly perceptive, and GASP. The date DOESN'T end in sex. Fangirls (and boys) everywhere are collapsing in shock.

Favorite line (well, half a line): "Prejudice doesn't look good on anybody..." Too true. I especially like how it refers to the appearance, since oftentimes, that's how prejudice begins-keeping up appearances of societal norms.

Least Favorite line (again, half a line): "...that unacceptable practice in their Christian religion." Not because it doesn't fit, just 'cause I have a hard time putting Christian references into the HP realm. It's so magical-I mean, the people even say "Oh Merlin" instead of "Oh God". For some reason, religion, even passing mentions, doesn't seem to...well...rate. But maybe that's just me being picky.

Thank you for the mention at the beginning of the chapter. I can honestly say that's the first time an author as done that for me, so I appreciate the effort. Who is this fic friend of yours whom also writes MF/OW nuance stories? I'd love to read them.

Anyway, lovely chapter. Even with the end being nigh and all, I'm still interested and looking forward to...well..everything.

LittleSuzieQ chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I seriously am now in love with Oliver/Marcus fics..THANK YOU for introducing this absolutley great couple to me through this story! It's only a little weird for me, because I have always loved Oliver Wood and thought he was verrryy attractive, 'specially the accent yum, yum, but I understand how Flint would go for him, too!