Reviews for The Long Sit
Eloelay chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Ive read this a few times and it gets better every time. I love it so much. Perfect prose.
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I love your writing. I won't support Ishihime since I am a die hard Ulquihime fan. But it is very obvious how beautiful Ishidas one sided love is portrayed in your story! You write the best one-sided love stories! Seriously.
N chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my goodness.

The last part was gold. He will be the endgame...

Absolutely stellar.
derpaderp chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
There's something so delicate and haunting about your stories.

Love 'em.
akatsuki-hime chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
From the way you write it, I can really see that Ishida and Orihime compliment each other. You've captured Ishida's selfless love for Orihime well. He's willing to take the sidelines just to make Orihime happy. It's quite a touching and sad fic, but very nice.
finaldragonquest chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
It does seem like he'll always be her last port of call. Kudos for your emotionally descriptive writing :)
Leif the Lucky chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
So I love this story. Uryuu and Orihime are such a hard couple to write for because its so... hard to find a way to make it work. I really like how you captured Uryuu's personality perfectly. I hope he wont have to sit for too long.
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lovely fic. I laughed over Orihime's drawing and felt pained for Uryuu... It felt just like them. Congrats on winning the fanfic category of the Bleachness birthday contest!
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Poor Ishida, he'll never give in his love for Orihime. I seriously complain him. She doesn't really pay attention to him in front of him at least. She shows she cares for him in front of other people at least as Ichigo. I'm glad in current chapters we have some IshiHime.

Good job and continue to write!
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
HURRAH, FIRST REVIEW!

Okay, so first of all, Ishihime is not something I'm used to. But the way you write it, I'm beginning to see that these two actually complement each other very well! They're very yin-yang, don't you think? :D

Poor Ishida, it's so like him to stand by and let Orihime do whatever she wants, even if it hurts him. And that last line, I swear, I want to marry you for it. :srsface:

I love it!