Reviews for Waking Sensations
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
As you asked, I'm leaving a review to encourage you to write some more (pleeeese?) and also to tell you that it's mainly your fault that I have fallen so hard for Minako. You and Komatsu Ayaka's fault.

Oh, I wish I had a Minako all for myself... *sigh*
Do you know where I can find one?

Anyway, back to the topic, it was a great story. I love your stories rated M, because they are sexy without being explicit. You're great, Gemna, and I think I've already lost count of how many times I've told you that. I'm patiently waiting for new stories coming from you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow. With how often they do it, you'd think their genitals would be sore by now. Lawl.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww i've never done THAT trick myself, but sounds like fun XD i shall have to test it... Great fic again!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Pretty cute way to share a dream~ Pretty hot too ;3
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice story. Rei and Minako are so adorable together.
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Thanks for another excellent addition to your wonderful, ongoing Rei/Minako world!

Each one has been, and with this one, continues to be a delight and an absolute joy to read. I see an update or a new story from you in my inbox and I can't help but grin in anticepation! I haven't been disapointed yet, and this was no exception. I loved the lazy, 'afterglow' feeling of the piece, and the interweaving of past and present was well done.

Sailor it just me, or is it still a bit warm up in here, ya'll?
Khmyh chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Sorry for the late reply, was studying my head off for the week of exams that starts tomorrow. (OMG, I shouldn't even be reading, but I can't help it.)

First of all, loved reading it. As brilliant as always. ;)

Let's see... I like your arrangement in this chapter. It doesn't follow a particular choronology, with scenes and memories inserting in several places. Because of that, it's seems a bit loose, but at the same time, readers can also pick up all the tight connections between scenes as well as the references to your other stories.

And I love the scene about Artemis. It's really touching, especially with Minako's little emotional outburst, nearly suffocating Artemis with her hug. You can see how Rei's relationship with Minako had lessed their time together, but Minako and Artemis understands each other sooooooo well that it doesn't make a difference to their bond. In fact, since Minako had also found love, they both get a say in teasing each other about it, which give us readers more fun to read. Their bond of friendship and mentorship is unbreakable as much as Rei and Minako's bond of love.

Another touching thing is seeing how Minako did all the things to ensure Rei felt comfortable settling in her new home. I'm glad you wrote this as a follow up after Koi Ponds, Koalas, and Playing Dumb, filling the gap between it and Reading for Pleasure.

Last but not least, I cracked laughing at the incense and the knife-hair gel tube joke. Minako's always the prankster, huh? And the shower scene, aside of the passionate acts, it's also obvious that you tied the dialogue to your idea of "communication" in A Wet Dream. I really like how you tend to do that in every of your stories, because it really gives a sense of chronology as well as showing how they have developed little exchanges of words and actions just between themselves as they spend more time together.

Fantasic! Keep it up and I continue to look forward to your next.
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
lol, gotta love it :)
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You came back! Excellent. Why do these two fit so perfectly together? And how do you continually make amazing things between them happen? :)
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Very nice haha I bet my teacher thinks I'm all weird now since as I was reading I kept smiling and almost busting out laughing haha. The part about the incense really made me laugh. Artemis had a part although it was his good bye ): I like how you tied minakos actions in the morning with Reis actions at night (: so yeah good job as always oh almost forgot rei was soo close at pranking minako-miss prank queen fav scene
KM Rune chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
nice. wish it was a little hotter but over all i liked it. more please.
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
hair gel knife trick?

i've never heard of it.. care to share it with me? :3

very nice story btw, loved the middle with mina and artemis's dialogue! i wondered where artemis was after rei moved in lol