Reviews for Push and Pull
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Great introspection on the Doctor's part. I enjoyed it.
annabethfan15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Perfect!
So cute and amazing!
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Loved it. Very much in character
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I really liked this. Most post GitF stories/one-shots are so angsty but this one was perfect. Thank you this was wonderful :)
MadJules chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is so beautiful! Absolutely loved it!
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
AWWW this was awesome
Whyte Board Marker chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It's nice to read a fic where Rose doesn't blatantly ask the Doctor about his reasons for jumping through the window or harps about Reinette. Very well done. Congratulations!
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I really like this. I read a lot of post-Girl in the Fireplace fics, because I enjoy the angst and how it might force that exploration of their feelings. But this is one I very much enjoy because there isn't any censure about Reinette or his feelings for her. Instead it's more of a starting point of their feelings for each other and his fear and ... It's beautifully done. Thank you.
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Loved your writing on this well done hope to read more fics from you.
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love it (went for a short review ;)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Amazing, so brilliantly amazing. If only it could have really happened... sigh.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved this story so much. This really is the most natural place in the series for them to have a conversation like this.

Thanks for writing,
Kin.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awww that was so adorable. I'm glad Rose was able to break it all down for him and that he finally made his move.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I can not tell you how much the Reinette episode upset me. It wasn't the plot, it wasn't the characters, (okay it was a little the characters), it was Ten forgetting about Rose as soon as he got a shiny new toy. Not that people are toys mind you, but those brief flashes of the look on Rose's face broke my heart to bits. And that was the only episode I've ever been legitamately angry with Ten.
I actually really love the plot, but it's an episode I feel I never understood (when it came to Ten acting the way he was acting) and because of that, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. But this oneshot has given me a clarity, more of an understanding with what was going on in Ten's head. Or at least, it's basically head canon for me. It just made me feel, for a split second, that rose was suddenly replaceable and I hated that. Rose is my girl. And my heart breaks when I see her upset.
But this has given me a new sense of reassurance when it comes to that episode, and I can't thank you enough. This oneshot made me cry, and it's wonderfully written and I appreciate what you've done for me and my perspective. Lovelovelove it.
JadeJedi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow. This is probably my favorite post GitF fic! :) Love it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »