Reviews for Push and Pull
MadJules chapter 1 . 4/20
This is so beautiful! Absolutely loved it!
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 1 . 1/22
AWWW this was awesome
Whyte Board Marker chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It's nice to read a fic where Rose doesn't blatantly ask the Doctor about his reasons for jumping through the window or harps about Reinette. Very well done. Congratulations!
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I really like this. I read a lot of post-Girl in the Fireplace fics, because I enjoy the angst and how it might force that exploration of their feelings. But this is one I very much enjoy because there isn't any censure about Reinette or his feelings for her. Instead it's more of a starting point of their feelings for each other and his fear and ... It's beautifully done. Thank you.
Kylaia78 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Loved your writing on this well done hope to read more fics from you.
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love it (went for a short review ;)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Amazing, so brilliantly amazing. If only it could have really happened... sigh.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved this story so much. This really is the most natural place in the series for them to have a conversation like this.

Thanks for writing,
Kin.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awww that was so adorable. I'm glad Rose was able to break it all down for him and that he finally made his move.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I can not tell you how much the Reinette episode upset me. It wasn't the plot, it wasn't the characters, (okay it was a little the characters), it was Ten forgetting about Rose as soon as he got a shiny new toy. Not that people are toys mind you, but those brief flashes of the look on Rose's face broke my heart to bits. And that was the only episode I've ever been legitamately angry with Ten.
I actually really love the plot, but it's an episode I feel I never understood (when it came to Ten acting the way he was acting) and because of that, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to. But this oneshot has given me a clarity, more of an understanding with what was going on in Ten's head. Or at least, it's basically head canon for me. It just made me feel, for a split second, that rose was suddenly replaceable and I hated that. Rose is my girl. And my heart breaks when I see her upset.
But this has given me a new sense of reassurance when it comes to that episode, and I can't thank you enough. This oneshot made me cry, and it's wonderfully written and I appreciate what you've done for me and my perspective. Lovelovelove it.
JadeJedi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow. This is probably my favorite post GitF fic! :) Love it!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I really loved your writing, especially in portraying the Doctor's cowardice and Rose's insightful ness. I think the way you gave on the after effects of GIFP is one of the best, and I really enjoyed it :3 great job on this
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is probably one of the best GITF fics I've seen. I love the depth you brought to it, and you summed up the characters so well.
Mel0107 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I preferred this story's explanation to what the writers of the show said. You did a great job writing something that doesn't seem completely out of character for either of them.
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I think this is 1 of my favorite post girl in the fireplace stories. Great job. I totally agree with your reasons on why he went after Reniett in the episode it's the only way to live with his actions in that episode.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »