Reviews for Hermione's Son
La muta larmo chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
This story deserves so much more reviews than it has allready! I stumbeld across it and couldn't stop with reading until the end. I have to admit, some parts about the german old man are a little bit confusing and I skipped small parts of it, but otherwise it was great.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
Hello!

I guess constantly receive messages asking you to continue your story, honestly this is no exception, however it's worth a try, who knows? Perhaps you are convinced that your story is wonderful and you will be encouraged to continue it.

I assume that the daily life load situations and mishaps that change us, not counting the disinterest and other situations can get away from the fanfics. It is understandable because we are people and we have a life outside the computer.

However, there is still that seed of pride and joy to know that someone appreciates the work we do, even if it is a fanfic. Your story is simply wonderful, consistent, well-written, bound in pain, realistic beyond magic.

I really want and I'm sure other readers ask the same, you will be excited to give a welcome end to this story. Although acortes original situations or even if you decide to upgrade every month or every six months. Just give us a hope that culminaras work to give us some peace. As I'm sure there will be other followers faithfully to your words.

The "real" life sucks us and always leads us in ways that change our perspective on life. But you write so beautifully that I can not imagine this world you aside and not mean anything, I guess that is published and occasionally must llegarte reviews like this.

Please, I hope you will be excited and we brindes few minutes of your life, culminating your beautiful story.

Greetings and Courage.

P. D. Excuse my English, I use the translator.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

¡Hola!

Imagino que constantemente recibes mensajes pidiendo que continues tu historia, sinceramente esta no es la excepción, sin embargo vale la pena el intento, ¿quién puede saberlo? Tal vez te convenzas que tú historia es maravillosa y te animes a continuarla.

Debo suponer que las situaciónes de la vida diaria y los percances que nos cambian, sin contar el desinteres y otras situaciones pueden alejarnos de los fanfics. Es entendible ya que somos personas y tenemos una vida fuera del ordenador.

Sin embargo, aun queda ese orgullo y semillita de alegria al saber que alguíen valora el trabajo que realizamos, aun cuando sea un fanfic. Tu historia es sencillamente maravillosa, es coherente, bien escrita, envolvente en el dolor, realista más allá de la magia.

Realmente deseo y estoy segura que otras lectoras piden lo mismo, que te animes a darle un anhelado final a esta historia. Aun cuando acortes las situaciones originales o aun cuando decidas actualizar cada mes o cada seis meses. Solo danos una esperanza de que culminaras el trabajo para darnos un poco de paz. Estoy segura que como yo habra otras seguidoras fielmente a tus palabras.

La vida "real" nos absorbe y siempre nos conduce por caminos que cambian nuestra perspectiva de la vida. Sin embargo escribes tan maravillosamente que no puedo imaginar que este mundo que has dejando a un lado no signifique ya nada, lo imagino por que sigue publicado y de vez en cuando deben llegarte reviews como este.

Por favor, ojala te animes y nos brindes unos minutos de tu vida, culminando tu hermosa historia.

Saludos y Animo.

P.D. Disculpa mi ingles, utilizo el traductor.
Suffermysolipsism chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Great Story! Please finish, I really want to know who the father is...
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Well, that has to be the most awkward marriage proposal, ever, but at least it didn't happen at noon at Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley...

I do hope Snape has time to help Dr. Mueller, but since he will probably have to give up sleeping to do it, his temper may be a little less certain.

However, he is right that a marriage will cover a lot of awkwardness at Hogwarts, and plus-the two of them really do belong together, even if all three members of the party (and the Prophet) will end up doing a lot of yelling.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
What a remarkable, lovely Christmas chapter this is-Hermione and Severus truly love each other, despite all the horrible scars they carry, as they both love Hugh.

And Arthur and Molly show them all what a long, loving marriage can be like, even with their losses.
Diosa Luna chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
Hello, you have a lot of time is not updated, the truth is that your fic is excellent i like too. So I sincerely ask you planning to continue it? You've made a part of tension and romance, please know that it is difficult to make our lives and write but surely there are more girls who think like me and hope that it continues.

Sorry if there is some problem to understand this review, use google translator. Please continúalo or write an ending.

_

Hola, se que tienes mucho tiempo sin actualizar, lo cierto es que tu fic es excelente me gusta demasiado. Por lo que sinceramente debo preguntarte ¿planeas continuarlo? Lo has dejado en una parte de tensión y romanticismo, por favor, sé que es difícil hacer nuestra vida y escribir pero seguramente hay mas chicas que piensan igual que yo y esperamos que lo continúes.
Lamento si hay un poco de problema al entender este review, uso el traductor de google. Por favor continúalo o danos un final.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Although frustration ranks high at the moment,"

-He is way more patient with her than I expect most men will be, and yet she doesn't see that as love?

And I am not surprised about Albus. Remember, this is a guy who was all right with Snape almost being eaten by a werewolf to protect the pawns he thought were more valuable. But Hermione still worships St. Albus like all the rest do (even the ones who know about Grindelwald the way that Minerva and Kingsley do).

Actually, she should ask Harry about this-after all, it was Dumbledore taking the Cloak that help to kill his parents, and Albus taking the ring that ended up killing Snape in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
"I was not having a row. I would never do that in…well, I would almost never do that in public."

-Ahem. Yes. Hermione needs to realize that whenever she's publicly angry at Snape that he will be the one who is blamed for it, but I don't think she's there yet.

A lovely evening out, and perhaps more to come later; and I just bet he'd like to tuck her into bed!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Hermione wondered if in the last days, had Grindelwald sought the one wizard who he thought wielded enough power to be helpful in his final battle. And if he did…at what cost.

-Perhaps it wasn't Grindelwald. Perhaps it was someone else, someone who dressed in rather odd colors (was, in fact, notorious for it).

This is seriously, seriously important. And this would not be the first time that Albus fell in love with the wrong person.

As for love, Snape needs to trust Hermione not to turn on him the moment he shows his heart. Good luck with that, given his past history. But he needs to try (although given the last time he spoke to Hermione of initimate things, something that Hermione has likely entirely forgotten, perhaps he has good reason to go slowly and cautiously. How soon we forget how Hermione has already rejected one of his offers).

Very goog chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Well, if someone had broken into my bank, robbed a vault, and stolen a valuable guardian, I might not be too pleased to have them come into my bank, either.

And yes, now that Hermione realizes what has happened (was Ron the rapist? I was a smidge confused over that), she needs to tell Harry. For one thing, Harry failed her badly-he had to have seen how badly wounded she was, and he did nothing. For someone with a saving-people thing, he's not very good at it.

It is also clear that Snape cares deeply for her (and isn't above using Professor Bimbo as a wake-up call, given how vulnerable he made himself with Lily).

The therapist did a lot of good work in a very short time, but Hermione was ready for it.

Excellent chapter.
random yet lovable chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
can't tell if complete or just really long hiatus
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
The truth is beginning to filter out. Hermione may think that Hugh is too young to know that she was raped by Death Eater Unknown during the battle, but I bet he would believe it, since it is the truth and that explains a great deal about Hermione's mental state.

And I think Hugh thinks _very_ highly of Snape, and repeats Mica's gossip so his mum will get off her duff and kiss the guy already.

Extremely good chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Hermione's contact with Mueller was terrifying. I can well see Riddle practicing his trade in the horror of post-war Germany; so much could escape everyone's eyes during that time.

The paintings are horrific, but then so is their subject.

I am glad to see that Hermione has some regrets about refusing Severus because of his honesty. (and there is always the possibility that he did have feelings, but knew they would not be wanted, since he never has been, not really).

I wish that Hermione could have gotten that position at St. Mungo's, but I'm sure the healer saw how fragile she was, and dreaded a breakdown right at the wrong moment. She _does_ need more therapy.

Very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
"I do not form attachments."

-Given the flack he gets from Minerva (who can't make up her mind whether to match them together or yell at Snape for daring to find someone attractive, apparently) and from Harry, I can't say I blame him.

And things are progressing. Hermione is using her magic again, but as ever she can't accept Snape on his own terms.

No, considering how he's always rejected, no wonder Snape feels the way he does. I still wish he could find a way to leave the Wizarding world, the Muggle one could hardly treat him worse.

But...since the last time Hermione had sex, she was being raped, I suspect that their first encounter would have ended badly anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
You have to admit, the twin's last day in school will go down as one of the best days of pre-war Hogwarts. You should have seen Umbridge's face."

-But Snape had Montague to worry about, and I bet he eventually found out why the boy had permanent brain damage. I expect he doesn't like the twins' shop that much.

And of course since Hermione had a fit and fell into it, McGonagall yelled at _Snape_ for being in the wrong.

Doesn't the UK have an adult education program? Snape still has a chance to leave if he wants to.

I am glad Hermione grovelled. She really needed to. Once she found out that Minerva yelled at Snape, she should have written the Headmistress and accepted responsibility, but that would be too much to ask, I suppose. Better to be one of the Sainted Trio and let Snape take all the blame is an old, old habit.

Black dress for a night out, huh? Nice!