Reviews for Hermione's Son
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Intriguing story, sorry to see it end so abruptly, but thanks for sharing. You write Snape very well, never taking the edge off his character as some tend to do. Would have liked to have read more, but it seems you have abandoned the story without completing. However, you gave us enough to guess the rest, so thanks.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
I found this tonight and do hope it is being continued
Favreau chapter 19 . 10/26/2015
Such a wonderful story. Thank you for it.
witherwings1972 chapter 19 . 10/20/2015
totally loved this. Was a bit confused at the start but I soon got the gist of what was happening.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2015
It says this story is still in progress but I shall take it as complete otherwise I will spend hours pining of what more there is to come. And as it goes it 'ended' at a good place! Really well written and great storyline, not sure if I'm just having an emotional day as I read this but gosh I was sobbing or at least tearing up at most points. I just felt for hermione and everything she was going through. Overall loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
meg527 chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
The past is starting to make sense now!
daisycb chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
Very nice characterizations, interesting plot, please finish this
RhodaBush chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
The classmates mother from st Mungo's violated both Hermione's and Hugo pt confidential medical and personal she and st Mungo's should be legally accountable. I hope you will write more soon I like this story
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
I just found and read this story and would like to see it finished
La muta larmo chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
This story deserves so much more reviews than it has allready! I stumbeld across it and couldn't stop with reading until the end. I have to admit, some parts about the german old man are a little bit confusing and I skipped small parts of it, but otherwise it was great.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
Hello!

I guess constantly receive messages asking you to continue your story, honestly this is no exception, however it's worth a try, who knows? Perhaps you are convinced that your story is wonderful and you will be encouraged to continue it.

I assume that the daily life load situations and mishaps that change us, not counting the disinterest and other situations can get away from the fanfics. It is understandable because we are people and we have a life outside the computer.

However, there is still that seed of pride and joy to know that someone appreciates the work we do, even if it is a fanfic. Your story is simply wonderful, consistent, well-written, bound in pain, realistic beyond magic.

I really want and I'm sure other readers ask the same, you will be excited to give a welcome end to this story. Although acortes original situations or even if you decide to upgrade every month or every six months. Just give us a hope that culminaras work to give us some peace. As I'm sure there will be other followers faithfully to your words.

The "real" life sucks us and always leads us in ways that change our perspective on life. But you write so beautifully that I can not imagine this world you aside and not mean anything, I guess that is published and occasionally must llegarte reviews like this.

Please, I hope you will be excited and we brindes few minutes of your life, culminating your beautiful story.

Greetings and Courage.

P. D. Excuse my English, I use the translator.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

¡Hola!

Imagino que constantemente recibes mensajes pidiendo que continues tu historia, sinceramente esta no es la excepción, sin embargo vale la pena el intento, ¿quién puede saberlo? Tal vez te convenzas que tú historia es maravillosa y te animes a continuarla.

Debo suponer que las situaciónes de la vida diaria y los percances que nos cambian, sin contar el desinteres y otras situaciones pueden alejarnos de los fanfics. Es entendible ya que somos personas y tenemos una vida fuera del ordenador.

Sin embargo, aun queda ese orgullo y semillita de alegria al saber que alguíen valora el trabajo que realizamos, aun cuando sea un fanfic. Tu historia es sencillamente maravillosa, es coherente, bien escrita, envolvente en el dolor, realista más allá de la magia.

Realmente deseo y estoy segura que otras lectoras piden lo mismo, que te animes a darle un anhelado final a esta historia. Aun cuando acortes las situaciones originales o aun cuando decidas actualizar cada mes o cada seis meses. Solo danos una esperanza de que culminaras el trabajo para darnos un poco de paz. Estoy segura que como yo habra otras seguidoras fielmente a tus palabras.

La vida "real" nos absorbe y siempre nos conduce por caminos que cambian nuestra perspectiva de la vida. Sin embargo escribes tan maravillosamente que no puedo imaginar que este mundo que has dejando a un lado no signifique ya nada, lo imagino por que sigue publicado y de vez en cuando deben llegarte reviews como este.

Por favor, ojala te animes y nos brindes unos minutos de tu vida, culminando tu hermosa historia.

Saludos y Animo.

P.D. Disculpa mi ingles, utilizo el traductor.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Great Story! Please finish, I really want to know who the father is...
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Well, that has to be the most awkward marriage proposal, ever, but at least it didn't happen at noon at Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley...

I do hope Snape has time to help Dr. Mueller, but since he will probably have to give up sleeping to do it, his temper may be a little less certain.

However, he is right that a marriage will cover a lot of awkwardness at Hogwarts, and plus-the two of them really do belong together, even if all three members of the party (and the Prophet) will end up doing a lot of yelling.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
What a remarkable, lovely Christmas chapter this is-Hermione and Severus truly love each other, despite all the horrible scars they carry, as they both love Hugh.

And Arthur and Molly show them all what a long, loving marriage can be like, even with their losses.
Diosa Luna chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
Hello, you have a lot of time is not updated, the truth is that your fic is excellent i like too. So I sincerely ask you planning to continue it? You've made a part of tension and romance, please know that it is difficult to make our lives and write but surely there are more girls who think like me and hope that it continues.

Sorry if there is some problem to understand this review, use google translator. Please continúalo or write an ending.

_

Hola, se que tienes mucho tiempo sin actualizar, lo cierto es que tu fic es excelente me gusta demasiado. Por lo que sinceramente debo preguntarte ¿planeas continuarlo? Lo has dejado en una parte de tensión y romanticismo, por favor, sé que es difícil hacer nuestra vida y escribir pero seguramente hay mas chicas que piensan igual que yo y esperamos que lo continúes.
Lamento si hay un poco de problema al entender este review, uso el traductor de google. Por favor continúalo o danos un final.