Reviews for A Fruitless Line of Inquiry
Cat chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Donatello in love?
Hannio chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Poor Donnie, I really feel for him in this one! Someone give that turtle a hug!

Great job
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is really sweet. I have to admit, I'm a real sucker for unrequited Don/April. I think you made a good choice writing this in second person; you feel what Don's feeling all the more because of it. Well done. :)
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Poor Donny... *shakes head sadly* I sympathized with him so much when I, like so many others, first perceived his 'crush' on April (

I find it hard to believe that April never noticed Don's crush, too. He was so blatantly obvious, but in a cute way ;)

Well done! You really nailed his personality in such a short space or words. Not an easy task.

BTW - Leave it to Mikey to break the tension XD

God Bless,

Peechy
KameTerra chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Cute, very cute!
Entropy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really liked this. Its true to life, a touch sad, a touch happy. Good job!
Mikell chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh Donny...

This made me cry. He deserved a chance... they all do... more than anyone in the world.

Nicely handled. Very much in character, unlike a lot of the Donny-has-a-crush stories I've read.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Well done, almost bittersweet in a way. Just... did I miss something in the cartoon? Because in the live action movie it was Raph who got tossed through April's window by the Foot, not Leo. ~slightly confused~
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aw, poor baby. But then again, she IS, like, ten years his senior. Plus he could never give her kids. Some day, he'll find someone who loves him in spite of the whole turtle thing because he's endlessly kind and considerate, and he deserves that much. Oh, if only his other half could be me. Not like any humans want to date me anyway.. :(