Reviews for Afterwards
kvanausdoll chapter 18 . 6/20
I really love this story and the way you have portrayed George and Hermione. It is one of the best pairings I've read so far. Please tell me you will update again?
Wriggle Grace chapter 18 . 5/14
AHHHHH AMAZING STORY! But when ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?! PLEASE, I'm awful at waiting and this is a cracker story!
Random Reader Person chapter 18 . 4/12
Gosh I love this. Do wish you would continue it
zgrace chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
This is one of the saddest HP fics I've ever read. Beautiful, but sad. Also, I think, realistic for the characters. I think it's going to be awful for them when they realize they're both just in mourning and not suited; I'd rather hoped they'd be able to get to a place where they have some fun outside of sex.
jperks chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I know that it has been years since you wrote this chapter, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I loved the scene with Arthur and George; it was touching and warm - and I cried (but in a good way!). I truly enjoy your work; you are a wonderful writer. I hope all well with your familyand work (I enjoy your author's notes as well).
SilentFlame13 chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
This whole story is so good! It's a shame it was never finished, but I'm glad that it was left at this point! No cliffhanger! And it ends happily so that's all good :)
Femmey chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Really good story, hope you add more soon!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Is this story over? I love it! Fantastic job!
BretheBabbit chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
I'm in love with this & since most of my favorite stories are doomed to incompleteness I'll put it on my favourites, follow it hopefully and wish health strength and happiness for the author. Your accounting of the grieving process, I find to be very personally accurate and I've cried a bit while reading this beautiful story. Thank you. I'm just going to continue this in my head that it did with time get better, but my grandmother was right that there are some days ever later that grief grips your heart and it feels so real and raw and abundant that surely they were just taken from you and your spirit aches to find them missing...wow its been 7 years for me and I'd forgotten that it's been so long.
smithback chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
is this story abannoned? I enjoied it so much. please, if you can, keep going with this excellent story
smithback chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
are you abandon ?
jamaiscredule chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
I know it's been a long while since the last update, but I wanted to say how much ive enjoyed this story and would be pleased if it was updated!
SilentFlame13 chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I don't usually read George/Hermione fics, as I generally ship Fremione hard-core, but I still liked this story a lot :) Shame it was never finished though.
Sugarlumpkins chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Please pick this back up again! Wonderful story it's not just straight romance and boom there is an excellent story here feels real
MiaRW chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
I know this story hasn't been updated for a long time or if it will ever be re-visited but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy it. George and Hermione are so well written and believable. Thanks for writing such a great story.