Reviews for think i wanna marry you
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is so good...inspiring really.
future mrs.wayland chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great story, you captured both of them perfectly!
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Forbidden Words. niiiice. I love Puck calling Quinn out on ~Sam~ and the ~promise ring~ and how he knows just exactly what to say about THAT, and the sourness when she brings up juvie. The fact that he's so jagged about it when he's telling her the hard truth, but then that hopeless passion in the final lines and how Quinn just can't face it. Beautifully done.
sparklinglemonade chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
ajlksdfjlkasdflk why don't you write glee?

(I'd appreciate it you'd ask Ryan Murphy personally.)
DegrassiFan123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is really good I wish on the show they would have Puck jealous or something anyways I loved this story :)
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Wow. I loved the characterization and the emotions coming from both Puck and Quinn. Beautifully written. More, yes? :)
Keli chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is just SO perfect! :) I wish that stupid Ryan Murphy would just address the freaking PQ baby drama already and stop shoving Sam Quinn at me. I mean, if they just mentioned it, I'd stop feeling like I want to rip out his throat O:

Oh and especially this bit:

"Then why do you keep forgetting what I said to you -"

"You didn't mean that -"

"Yes I did!" Puck looks at her as if she's someone else, a totally different person. "I meant it. Why would I say it - I don't say it to anyone - I love -"

So freaking perfect.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This should have happened. I was so fed up with the Sam/Quinnn stuff last night... ugh
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I don't know why anyone keep wishing for Quick at thid point, eider u_u it's so very dissapointing, because he actually said he loved her, and it semed like such a big deal at the time, and suddenly it's like it never even happened...

I like it when you write things like this, it makes me wish Ryan Murphy would read them and say "hey,this girl's right, I think we forgot something!"

Amazing as allways.
Jesse chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow, this was intense but so good. I could totally see it playing out on Glee if PQ actually existed to them still. :(
Gleek7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010