Reviews for When The Light Fades
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was awesome. I really really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
yay loved it!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
amazing! i would SO love to see them cause havoc, a 'normal' but very powerful mastervampire, a primal-vampire and two incredibly powerful witch-vamps. ok, so buffy is dead, but i could see the watchers being desperate enough to ask angel help the new slayer going after them...in other words, sequel please!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ah, I so love evil!Xander stories, particularly hyena!Xander stories. Much as I love Angel/Spike/Xander, I'm also happy to find a story that's hyena!Xander and not a threesome of them. Although, I'm curious if they went to unsoul Angel or dusted him or what became of him after all this. I can't see either Xander or Spike just letting him go after he failed to help Spike and treated Xander badly, but then again that could have been the soul in him. Ah well, I can just use my imagination for that. At least Tara got to live - er, unlive - she's one of my favorites and it's nice that, for once, she didn't have to die (permanently).
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved this story, you should so do a part two. Also what happened to Dawn?