Reviews for In The Pool
Ninian123 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
... Beautiful. I cannot find a better story.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ohmygoshhmygoshohmygosh! That was so, so, so very sweet! And more differenter than what I usually read, the lemon in this story was all waterlogged and sweet and yum! *licks lips* I don't like the three week hiatus thing though, cause really, Riku would have had it out long before that cause his manly hormones and testosterone would have demanded it. That and I do too. D
Vixyfox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
D'aw, this was so cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
T-T beautiful
BLub271 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Story was lovely.. lolz...
Brie92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
omg i was so scared when sora got into the pool by himself and then i was even more frighten when riku pushed him in. i was like WTF! lol but then it got sweet afterwards when riku got in to save him. i still felt really bad because sora was crying at first.

still i loved the story! :]
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this is such a sweet story 3 loved it
Sally chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was so super cute. I actually cried a little bit when Sora confessed his feelings and Riku didn't say anything or stop him. Great job! This was a really original story line and I loved reading it :)
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awww that was soooo cute!
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
dude...dude! That story was fucking AMAZING. I loved the plot and the sex in the pool, the only thing i wish that was different is that there wasn't more!
XxBloodTearxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aww so cute- poor sora and the boat accident but that story came along so well! (not that I should be surprised lol all of your writings are good) really enjoying this story can't wait for the next chapter and thx for the advice!