Reviews for One Hundred Percent
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
I really wish I knew how this one ended. :(
jk chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
how could bella take him back? he cheated on bella with two girls at the same time!

I don't give one fuck about Edward thinking he was single...he wasn't...HE WASNT he never broke up with bella!

and why are both the whores pregnant if he didn't sleep with them? he said he never fucked them...he said it was just blow jobs and kissing...if that's true Tanya and Victoria would never have him on the show..cause they would know hes not the fucking father of their brats! so he must have lied to bella...
don't stop the story now! we need the story all the way up to the show! I cant believe you stopped it there
jk chapter 12 . 2/17/2016
he walks in all proud that he didn't get stds when he cheated on bella? fucking prick!
and I thought he didn't have sex with them? guess he did if he went to get tested...ha busted! hes a liar...I fucking knew it
jk chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
I don't get why bella is back with him...
this is the only way I can be ok with this...Edward needs to write done EVERYTHING he did with the whores...from kissing to touching to sex/oral whatever...like
Tanya gave me 3 blow jobs
I kissed Tanya 2 times
I fingered vicki 4 times
ect...
then bella has to tell Edward the only way they can get back together is if she evens up the scores...that's right! before they can get back together bella gets to do everything Edward did but with two dudes of her choosing!
then Edward can see what that shit feels like and bella will be vindicated!
hkj chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
that moment in the living room where Edward makes a lame ass joke about abby being like bella...and then they both laughed...wtf is that shit? he JUSt told her that he cheated on her with two girls at the same time...multiple times...she should be looking at that asshole with nothing but fucking disgust!
he cheated on her! he never broke up with her! bella didn't fucking know they weren't together! HE CHEATED!
and in my mind he can fucking die already! I fucking hate him and there is NOTHING he can do to make me change my mind! NOTHING
he is not the one for bella...point fucking blank
jk chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
hahah that big speech and he fucking failed to mention that he cheated on her with two skanks...and it was the hottest shit he'd ever seen...his words!
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
ITS BEEN A LONG WHILE SO PLZ UPDATE THIS IS A AWESOME STORY U STILL HAVE READERS LOL
goldseadragon chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
I'm having trouble figuring out how this is Edward's fault. Bella was acting like a little slut with Jake, whether he was gay or not. You don't let someone else horn in on your dates, caressing you in a way that's easily misunderstood. Jake needs to back off, and she needs to get a clue.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Oh I discovered this today. It's totally original in how it began and I'm still curious from the start if those kids are Edwards after all? Was what he said to Bella all that happened? Maybe he was too drunk to remember more? Maybe one is his? I'd love for them to not be of course. You've said you will finish it so I'll add it to the pile of fics I'll be waiting for! Thanks!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Great story! I hope you finish it! Can't wait to see how it ends!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I hope this one gets picked back up soon. Or perhaps we could get a summary of the ending?
twilightmom96 chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
hope u finish this
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Why didn't you finish?
hippie starr chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I was just thinking about this story today. I can't believe it's been over a year since the last update. I hope your muse returns soon. I would really like to know how it ends. If you don't plan to finish the story is there anyway you could PM me how the story would have ended?
snoopylover60 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014