Reviews for Planet Net
Nightfrightpony chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
It is vary good please continue
XT3100 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Now this is actually I well written and well thought out story. I like it! Its creative!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I loved it. squeal pretty please.
Tigirl chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
... I'm really glad I read this. You are a very good author.
Tigirl chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This is getting pretty intense! I can't decide if I'd rather Ulrich be able to go home or stay! However, you're the captain, so I'll see where you take me.
Tigirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow. You are handling this in a very realistic way. I like it.
Triavalon chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was awesome. There is lots of detail, a nice storyline, and a commitment to character development and authenticity. I especially like, instead of the story, the efforts of the author, you, to keep up on it.

Pre-submission edit: I just now realized that there is more than one chapter to this, that is how awesome it is. XP
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Good chapter.

I would like to mention that the Hikari bros have actually saved the world seven times if you count the events of "Megaman Network Transmission" for Gamecube which was basically Megaman Battle Network 1.5.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Great finish on the story.

But, it makes wonder, why XANA didn't try to create a replica of each one of the sectors, since the supercomputer of SciLabs should be able to contain all of the sectors at once, and it would make him a bit more powerful.
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
*dances* UPDATE! YAY! I just adore this and will prolly now stalk the rest of your stories. Just gimme a few breems to finish the rest of my list! lol
Dragonfly996 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I like the ending. Very good story
Dragon Dagger chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
heh. This is a really good fic that you've started. I'm really looking forward to how things pan out. You've introduced several of the Rockman main characters but not all of them and you have all the Lyoko characters involved, including some of the non-standard ones. Realistic reactions from Odd and Jeremie and I'm looking forward to just how Yumi would react to having someone who speaks her language as well as she would have. Ulrich is more than human now and that much is obvious considering he's got extra "programming" upstairs in his head that most humans don't.

Good work at keeping him down to earth.

-DD
Andoma chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awesome fic, I haven't read many Lyoko fic's this good.
Paula-Ana chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Ya Know if i were asked the question about eating with chopsticks, I would answer the same way ulrich did...

With that out of the way, good job and

UPDATE SOON!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Good work with this update!