Reviews for Homecoming
LilyandJames4eva chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I knew it when u said raven hair and green eyes I said to my self those are albus' kids hahaha I knew it!
Chioryo chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Add new chapter... NOW! It's so good 3 I love your writing twin twin! :D
Twin chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You...suck... add a new chapter...NOW! D
fantasyessa chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
*hugs Devon*

It's okay, I understand! :) I luvs you bb, and I luv your story too! This chapter was excellent! Your writing style has really, really improved...I can tell so thoroughly!

Hmm...okay, my guess is that Albus will interrupt Sarina's wedding. *crosses fingers*

Bye talk to ya soon!

*heads off to vote on poll*
fantasyessa chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Hey bb! I just realized I HADN'T reviewed this yet! :(

I suck, don't I? God, I SUCK!

Anyway, I loved this chapter, I really did!

Oh and I think you may have not understood my last review or somethin, cuz I am def Team Albus. :P I just sympathize with Sarina, is all. Maybe I'm sort of neutral? lol, I just want them to make up and do a kissy-kissy!
Vanillaberries chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
awww its so sad :( pooor al :'(

but please please review soooon!
Aria657 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I don't know. I really just do not like Sarina right now, her character is just annoying the heck out of me. I want to hear more about her children, but she just... *Dramatic huffy sigh* Well, yeah. Al, for some reason I like a lot better. I don't even know why, I just do!
whatthedevil'sgoingon13 chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Hahaha I'm glad my name pleases you! And I stand firmly by what I said in my last update. Stabbing or not! Anywho, I liked this chapter, and I like how you went back to explain Sarina's point of view on these things. Update again Please!
jellybean96 chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
awesome chapter! can't wait for chapter 10!
whatthedevil'sgoingon13 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
This is breaking my heart. I love Albus, and I feel awful for him right now. Sarina and him need to fall back in love and get married and live happily ever after! Hehehe. Anywho, update please?
jellybean96 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
more more more! next part already! please!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Thanks soooo much for the update! Kinda short, but I suppose it's better than nothing. Sarina is making me quite does seem to be her fault...I reeeaaallllllyyyyy want her to be with Albis again! Update soon?
Aria657 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I didn't really like this. I personally think it is more Sarina's fault than Al's. She never sent the letter, he never had a warning. He didn't know he was going to lose her. So, I am still extremely mad at her. She is just bugging me! Update soon please!
fantasyessa chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
YAYYYY! FINALLY an update! This was really interesting, to get a peak inside of Sarin'a life and how hard she had it... *sniffles* I loved it, and can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
I just happened to stumble across this story and the one before it (whose name has escaped me) and I'm so sad! I feel so bad for Albus! But I REALLY wanna know what's gonna happen, seeing as this is so well written with such a great plot, so update soon please?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »