Reviews for Homecoming
fantasyessa chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Loved it! It was so original and unexpected, I cant wait to find out what advice Sirius, Remus, and Jamesy are gonna give! :D
fantasyessa chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Lol, babe, I think you'll reach thirty reviews easily! :D This chapter was a-fricking-mazing and I'm sooo sorry for not reviewing sooner, my ma went into labor this morning and before that I was in the hospital...sigh. it's been pretty busy!

Now Im off to read the next chapter! ;D
Classified chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Holy cow...that was amazing I mean really this just changed the way I see this story now wow heheh I hope they give good advice
Book.Freak112233 chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
..please update soon!
potterblacklupin-4ever chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
awwwh, poor albus :(

-anywaays, as for a fic, I can think of like a BILLION to recommend, but i as can't list all of that (check my faves), i'll just tell you the one I'm in the midst of reading right now

It's called : Recnac Transfaero, and its sequel: Flawed Perfection by Celebony

Knock yourself out reading all of it :P :)

-and again, awesome story, waiting for more :)
Aria657 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Again I go Unnoticed, by xmaraudergirlsx, it isn't counted as completed, but it is. I kinda still think that it is Rose's, and Sarina's fault. Maybe a little Scorpius too, but at least Scorpius wrote to him. I don't really think it's Albus's fault, yes maybe he should of taking initiative, but he was abroad studying! So if he didn't come to visit there was a reason. (As you can tell, I'm a bit pissed off with Sarina and Rose.) Can't wait until you update!
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Poor Al:(
Classified chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Hey! So I just found out about your story like 10 mins ago and it's a really good one! But if I was al I would prob just kill myself because really who cares about him anymore everyone forgot about him rina is dating a new guy and ugh idk I'm emo like that heh well you got a new reviewer! Btw a good one is albus potter and merlins mist
Anaymoose chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Frankly, I love your story(ies) so far. And especially love Albus' reaction at the end if chap four, because if I came back after 5 years to find out that no one had told me jack squat, and that I had two kids and their mother never told me and was bout to marry someone else I would flip a shit, pardon the language. Personally I wouldn't have Albus forgive them at all :P. But I'm the definition if pure evil, and its your story chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Awesome-ness :)
Aria657 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter, and thank you for dedicating that chapter to me! But just one question, if she had his kids, why didn't she tell him? He still got people's letters, so why didn't she tell him? I really wasn't expecting this, the fact that she was probably with another man, married or engaged or whatever I expected, but I didn't expect her to have children.
donkeywhomoos chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Awww...poor Albus...well he shouldn't have made Sarina wait so long though...
fantasyessa chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
NOOO! Sarina's engaged! Whoa, you ARE evil! *bows down before master of scariness* Lol, I am your first mate, which means yes, we are the Pirates of Evil! Haha...anyway (I get a little off-topic sometimes...)

This chapter was amazingky well written, you're just self-conccious, lol. I love your work! It DID surprise me that they had a kid, I didnt even guess at that!

And thanks for dedicating the chap to me! *hugs* You are beyond awesome Devon! Me loves you too! :D
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Please update again soon. I'm in shock. I didn't think she had kids.

Poor Albus.
Aria657 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Update soon please! So they are married and Rose is pregnant, great chapter, but what a shock for Scorpius!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »