Reviews for Pop Quiz
Beyond great story!
candyasmr chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Great story.
Silence Dance chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I've always like the idea of Rei loving Usagi as more than a friend and Usagi being to blind to notice, while everyone, especially Mamoru, clearly sees it. Great story! Adding to favorites now!
Grand Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This would be even more hilarious - and frightening - if this took place in a Mafia AU; poor Mamoru would probably have a hit on him if he missed out on Usagi's birthday.

Trust the Sailor Senshi to ensure things kick off without a hitch!

- GP
Love on Fire chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Love it!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is the love that makes me love the Sailor Moon fandom. It's always so unrestricted!

Wonderful fic!
Madoka's Bow chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I can't tell you how much I love this story and the interaction between these two herein. They are both spot on and Rei is a steadfast favorite of mine that anything with her heavily featured already has some huge points in my book. Great job.
tsukirabbit chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Aw, bittersweet for sure.
Secluded Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Loved it. Wish I could've seen a little fluff with Mamoru and Usagi, but this was still good!
Kousagi Moon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
You have Rei's character down pact! This was a refreshing read for sure.
angeljme chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
mamo-chan, you big dumb-o!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, this is just... I really love your characterization of Rei here - how she covers that she cares with iron-hard spikes but you can still see it. You truly showed how she was with this. Really, great job.
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Rei's my favorite; I can see people being scared of her craziness and magical pkwers :-)
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great imagery. Could so see this scene in my head. :) I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awesome story! So well-written and heart-breaking on Rei's part, though it was nice of her to save Mamoru's ass.