Reviews for Till The Grave
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was completely perfect in every way! This is literally the best spuffy fanfiction i have read in my life. You showed spke's feelings perfectly and It really showed how much chemistry these 2 had. I love the line ' Im sure at moments like this your life is supposed to flash before your eyes like a badly edited montage in a dodgy rom-com but thankfully the only images that filter through my blazing eyes are ones of u. ' THAT IS SO SWEET! Listen to me when I say you have got talent! KEEP WRITING!
PrettyVikingChains chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Great story! Few fanfics bring tears to my eyes, but this one definitely did. Very well done!
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh whoa this is so sad. It took my breath away.

This is the kind of thing I try to write and can't get deep enough to really get at it. Man...this is a one in a million story. Thank you for writing it.
Sourmonkey24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was one of the sweetest "one-shot" fics I've ever read :) You captured Spike and his love for Buffy perfectly. Very very good job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*wipes away tears* This was wonderful! So raw and naked and fragile. THIS is the way I like my Spuffy. Honest. Cute. Sad. and just gloriously beautiful. Thank you for gifting with this story :) Keep up the good work
applemysteries chapter 1 . 11/24/2010