Reviews for Apples, Trees and Roots
nkh1 chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Great find, Hope you come back to this story...
emma chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
when will you write a new chapter? please write more. I love this story please.
emma chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
so when the next chapter please write it please I love faith. hopefully you will finish it please
escape5 chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
interested to know why willow would care about faith, given their past interactions. anyways, i like Andromeda's strong personality particularly telling some home truth to Faith.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
interesting, can't wait to see how the boys and Faith get on.
stars4redvines chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I love this story and how you've approached writing it and the characters. It is so wonderfully written with all the characters and just... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. All your characters are perfect and I am curious to see what happens in the next chapter. You have me on the edge of my seat when I read this and how your tying everything together is simply wonderful. How you are writing Faith with her Slayer family and her new family is interesting and now that Draco and Harry have been added to the mix I am curious to see what will happen.

I truly love this story and how you are writing it and I look forward to the next chapter.
gaul1 chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Good chapter, bye
Andrea316 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
I love it
Puzzled chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Sorry, I really wanted to like this story. But I don't understand what is happening half of the time. To much information, to much family drama that I fail to place correctly. Perhaps you want to tell things to fast or maybe you should cut down on the puzzle pieces in the story, but this story is not working for me.
Storm Warning chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Loving it :)
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Interesting, I like it
DMacX chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
You could actually have a decent Harry here. Please don't make him a whiny little bitch. *So* much potential here.
Ltlconf chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
Howdy!

I really don't care how this thing goes anymore...I'm just happy it's BACK! :-)

Oh, and Xan was a VERY willing participant in his deflowering. Watched it again before I opened my mouth on this one. But yeah, VERY eager and coulda cared less if Faith was 15, 16 or 40 or what her full name was, if ya get my drift. Nope, he was finally getting to sleep with a Slayer. And one he drooled openly over even as his girlfriend was sitting on his lap.
Classy...
And as for Buffy, she didn't try all that hard and pushed Faith away just as much...and with less excuse. You have Sirius, to his credit, not just running off after the first "go away" and coming back again and again to try and get through. And they DID talk more than Faith realizes right now.
Frankly, Dawn would be better to talk to Faith right now, she's actually had something resembling a similar experience and far less baggage with our Witch-Slayer. Actually, right up to the final battle Xander was hostile to Faith while Dawn risked her life for her, twice if you count standing up to a pissed-off Buffy outside the Bronze! Xander might have warmed up later, but the baggage is still there.

And love how you've played out the inheritance and are trying to salvage Draco. Frankly I think Narcissa is more sympathetic (she was only ever loyal to her son and maybe Lucius, period) and Draco in any version is a 1st class jackstain, but yeah he's a kid, and thus the effort MUST be made.
For all my ranting above, Harry and Faith ultimately have a LOT in common, a scary amount in common really, and I hope they're able to bond as siblings should.

The Cracker!

The Cracker!
TheHomerow chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
And now I can't wait till the next chapter, it's going to be so good!
crvenashkorpija chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Nice...more of this...please,and as soon as possible?