Reviews for Allegiance
Thieving Alchemist chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
great groundhogs! :D tht was awesomely written! or... typed... whatever.. :)
naien543 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
just wanna say, it's been a PURE PLEASURE to read the story.
kalirush chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
This was fabulous. I love your FMA writing, and this was probably my favorite of all your pieces. Really insightful, really in-character, and beautifully written. I hope you write more FMA some time. :)
miladyRanger chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Thank you for this wonderful series. I love it and will cherish it forever. So well written, and so beautifully crafted... I'm actually rather sad that it's over. Thanks again. It was breathtaking!
Chorus of Resistance chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
No surprises here, but that was amazing. As usual.

I loved reading this story, so the ending was perfect.

Well done!
rosaxx50 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
This may possibly be the most hilarious thing I've read this week. I think you've done a wonderful job of throwing tension in every situation, and I had to bite my wrist to keep from laughing out loud. At the same time, I *LOVE* that you've chosen a drinking game for Breda, and finished it off with a telling conversation. It's the perfect mix of hilarity and serious character-work.
rosaxx50 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Wow. This is so quintessentially Kain Fuery my words can't express it. I *love* the arc that you made him go through in order to gain Mustang's trust, and to find it in himself, as well. I love the position and maneuvering you've had each person go through. I generally have a thing for angst and tragedy, but this held me entirely riveted, despite being pre-canon, because the characters are so right and hilarious.
rosaxx50 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is amazing. I love how character-driven this is, even just reading the first chapter, and how humor flows out through the interactions. A nice bit of action, too, and I will admit straight-out that I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Carol chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
I wish I could hug you right now.

The way you wrote this. .. it's nothing but brilliant.

The story evolves magnificently,it gets depper and depper till it reachs it's maximum in this chapter.

It's amazing. Before you realize you're not seeing havoc getting dumped or fuery's social awkwardness, but instead we have riza and hughes, and you just made me cry.

This chapter is the best chapter of any Royai fanfic I've ever read.

This story is (together with "homecoming" and "sons of desert" ) my favorite fma fanfic.

You're awesome you know that.

Be proud.
XStrife chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the ending, shall look forward to it when you get it posted.
XStrife chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
I love how you ended this chapter. Can't criticize much, onwards to the next chapter!
XStrife chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I am totally speechless. Don't know what to say besides that it was one of my favorite chapters so far. Long chapter but it was well worth the read.
XStrife chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Nice summary of major events involving Armstrong. I must say that Armstrong creeps me out with his spontaneous muscular sparkly poses and rib breaking hugs.

"Besides, the State needs soft lugs like you to balance out the ruthless bitches like me." Armstrong's sister has a great sense of humor.
XStrife chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I almost forgot Falman's first name myself until I looked at the chapter title again, though Velcro and Vulcan are pretty unique names as well. Another chapter well done!
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
One word, and one word only: Fabulous!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »