Reviews for Allegiance
SammyQuill chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Wow... *is speechless* *will try to review nonetheless*

Firstly, I am truly honored at the dedication, especially for the Hawkeye chapter. You know my obsession with RoyAi borders on (has totally passed) unhealthy so seeing such a brilliant writer dedicate this particular chapter to me was tantamount to declaring me Queen of the world for the day. XD

And what a beautiful chapter it is, I honestly don't know where to start. Right off the bad, you had me with the "don't jinx me, Ms. Hawkeye' which is at once playful and sad. I wonder if Roy sometimes thinks Riza wishes she hadn't told him not to get himself killed, considering all he did later.

I LOVE her as a new recruit in Ishval and being called kitten. And her state of mind while shooting those refugees is scarily accurate. I've been reading tons of war accounts for my own research and that state is a combination of conditioning and defense/coping mechanism which you showed perfectly.

Kimblee scared the bejeezes out of me which should you have a great grasp on his character. God, the last thing we need is for him to learn the secrets of flame alchemy, the sick psychopath. Throughout the whole tower scene, I was yelling at my monitor "get away from Riza, get the hell away from her", much to my sister's surprise. I also really loved that you didn't somehow make Roy magically appear by her side to save her. Hawkeye can damn well look after herself.

And oh man, the ending, where she bluntly declares she doesn't care who shares his bed as long as she gets to watch his back. Only someone 200% secure in their relationship can say that. They might as well be saying "no matter who we are with, what you and I have will never lessen or compare".

In short, this chapter is full of so much win, I can't even begin to compliment it the way it deserves to be. I've tried but I failed. But I hope you understand the gist of what I'm trying to say here, and that is that a) you're a fabulously talented writer and b) I'm so happy with this chapter, I can't put it in words. :)

And now I have my parental RoyEd to look forwards to. *rubs hands in glee*
Emememe chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
That was beautiful. I loved the parts you embellished and added, and even if some parts weren't canon, they sure could have been. You really got Hawkeye's character down, and I really loved how you showed that special connection between her and Winry at the end. That was such an amazing chapter, and a really good look into what made the Hawkeye we all know and love.

I can't wait for Ed's chapter, it'll be really interesting to see the spin you'll put on it! Update as soon as you can! :)
FullMetalCrayon chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

No one really gives all of Roy's subordinates enough credit; I'm glad I found a story that does and delievers it well.

Also, thank you for writing a story based on the manga! Everyone wants to write about the stupid first anime...

Great story, please update soon!
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Liked this.
OwlCookies XD chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
FK YEAH! XDDD ROYAI FTW XDD YEAH! YAY! WOOHOO! i enjoyed tht chapter as u can probably see B3 good work. i luffles it
OwlCookies XD chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
yay! hug-hes! xD

OMFG YAYZAMAFOO FINALLY! RIZAAAA XDD
OwlCookies XD chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
olivier scaresme ;_;
OwlCookies XD chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I LOVE havocs attempts to guess falmans name xD
OwlCookies XD chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Ahaha... I can totally imagine roy being like "HAWKEYES MINE PUNKS! BACK OFF!" XD

I thought roy was a single child... O.O
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Yay royai...ish... xD

I thought general armstrong was the ice queen O.O

And hahaha poor fuery xD
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Epic toast :D
lilahri chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Gah. This was... augh. I can't even formulate a word that describes how much I enjoyed this chapter. It was perfect.

"I don't give a damn who shares your bed as long as I'm the only one who guards your back."

That line was so... Riza. Loved it!

I loved how you wrote Riza and Roy's relationship. It expanded on what the canon suggests and made it seems so realistic and believable.

The scene you wrote in with Kimblee trying to get the secret of Flame Alchemy was really well done. As was the part where Riza buried that child, and Roy and Riza's first kiss. Very well written!

I sometimes find myself thinking of your one-shots like they're canon. It gets jumbled up in my mind along with what happened in the first anime vs. what happened in Brotherhood and what I read in the manga. That's how well you've written this story! )

I can't wait for Ed's chapter!

~lilah
Sandstripe chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Wow, just wow. Amazing chapter, defanatly worth the wait!

Can't wait to see how you handle Ed's chapter, and it would be so cool if you do acually end it on 3 Oct, 11! Good luck!
strandedthought chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
3 Oh, Fuery...so adorkable.

Another amazing look into the beginnings of Mustang's team!
strandedthought chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
D: Poor Havoc!

I loved their yelling match after the sprinklers went off! Well done!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »