Reviews for Allegiance
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Liked this.
OwlCookies XD chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
FK YEAH! XDDD ROYAI FTW XDD YEAH! YAY! WOOHOO! i enjoyed tht chapter as u can probably see B3 good work. i luffles it
OwlCookies XD chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
yay! hug-hes! xD

OMFG YAYZAMAFOO FINALLY! RIZAAAA XDD
OwlCookies XD chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
olivier scaresme ;_;
OwlCookies XD chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I LOVE havocs attempts to guess falmans name xD
OwlCookies XD chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Ahaha... I can totally imagine roy being like "HAWKEYES MINE PUNKS! BACK OFF!" XD

I thought roy was a single child... O.O
OwlCookies XD chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Yay royai...ish... xD

I thought general armstrong was the ice queen O.O

And hahaha poor fuery xD
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Epic toast :D
lilahri chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Gah. This was... augh. I can't even formulate a word that describes how much I enjoyed this chapter. It was perfect.

"I don't give a damn who shares your bed as long as I'm the only one who guards your back."

That line was so... Riza. Loved it!

I loved how you wrote Riza and Roy's relationship. It expanded on what the canon suggests and made it seems so realistic and believable.

The scene you wrote in with Kimblee trying to get the secret of Flame Alchemy was really well done. As was the part where Riza buried that child, and Roy and Riza's first kiss. Very well written!

I sometimes find myself thinking of your one-shots like they're canon. It gets jumbled up in my mind along with what happened in the first anime vs. what happened in Brotherhood and what I read in the manga. That's how well you've written this story! )

I can't wait for Ed's chapter!

lilah
Sandstripe chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
Wow, just wow. Amazing chapter, defanatly worth the wait!

Can't wait to see how you handle Ed's chapter, and it would be so cool if you do acually end it on 3 Oct, 11! Good luck!
strandedthought chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
3 Oh, Fuery...so adorkable.

Another amazing look into the beginnings of Mustang's team!
strandedthought chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
D: Poor Havoc!

I loved their yelling match after the sprinklers went off! Well done!
strandedthought chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
My friend just linked me to this chapter and told me to read. It was wonderful and hilarious. Now, I need t go back to the beginning and read the rest. Well done!
Bizzy chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I agree that this is a bit choppier, but I loved this chapter quite a bit. I love when you show us the faith in Mustang as a leader and hope in his goals inspired in other people, and I love the way that you've reflected that so far.

I also really liked the scene between Alex and Olivier. It's not a relationship I see analyzed in fic often, and it was nice to see you touch upon it.
Bizzy chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Another great chapter. I agree on the friendship between Breda and Havoc.

Love how the blind double-date was with Hawkeye and Rebecca. This chapter was just...win. All kinds of win. I love good FMA writing, especially when it's focused on Mustang and his team! You did a great job of capturing Breda's personality!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »