Reviews for Allegiance
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Liked this.
Aprilup chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
YAY another awesome chappie! :D i think breda would definitely be the type to have drinking competitions! although i was kinda thinking of eating competions. . .i'm gonna stop there because i think i'm gonna be sick. . .anyways, UPDATE SOON!
Emememe chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
"Shh!" Havoc hissed, flapping his hands. "I told you about that kid thing in confidence! Commitment scares women off!"

Hahaha I loved how you portrayed the relationship between havoc and brda, that's how I see them too :) mustang really did seem like a jerk at the beginning, I can't blame nerd for his first impression. Poor havoc! He really needs to speak up for himself more to mustang, otherwise he'll never get a girl!

Again, another well thought out and interesting chapter, i really enjoy how you write in a way where everything seems like it could be completly canon, even though its allmade up. This was also a very nice in depth exploration into breda's character; you really don't see much of him in the manga or anime, and it was cool to learn mOre about him.

Thanks for another grat chapter! :)
Emememe chapter 3 . 2/15/2011

Thanks for another grat chapter! :)
Creator-Chaos chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I'm loving this series, I hope you continue with it for as long as possible. There were so many good lines, and for some reason, I kept thinking about Ed even though he isn't in here. Like the line, "Little upstart likes to show off, doesn't he?" I'm pretty sure almost that exact line has been used to describe Ed. And talk about Fuery being the youngest and puniest made me giggle with the thought that he'll eventually be replaced as that one. Anyway, in summary, awesome, can't wait to read more, and I would now if I didn't need to do homework and go to bed.
Firebirdie chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Ooh! Ooh! Chapter Three! Three contests! One to establish a theme, one to foreshadow the third's outcome, and one for the grand finale! You classy thing, you! (Despite the fact that I felt vaguely ill after reading the last contest.)

Don't mind me, I just got back from English class. Still in literary analysis mode. :)

Anyway. Yes. I LOVE IT. Breda's tough and blunt and smart and no-nonsense and . . . perfect. Nice point about his wanting all the facts laid out before he decides-he's a strategist, he needs to know what he's getting into.

Excellent chapter, as always. Thanks for writing. :)
Sandstripe chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
The last two lines were just priceless.

I agree, being drunk doesn't sound like it's worth all the pain the next morning. And as always, Jealous Mustang is very entertaining

Look forward ti the next chapter!

Sandstripe
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
LOL Poor boys and their inevitable hangovers. I've never gotten seriously drunk, but I have drunk enough to be lightly buzzed. Sadly, since I had mixed my alcohol with soda (learned from someone else that soda actually makes alcohol absorption faster), the following morning had me wishing for an ice pick to gouge out my eyes.
TJuneM chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
lol ... a drinking contest how perfect was that XD Wonderful job, you had me giggling through the whole thing. I especially liked the relationship reference between Roy and Hughes, and Havoc and Breda. Can;t wait for the next chapter :)
Selkie's Daughter chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
this is amazing in every way. your writing style compliments the characters perfectly, and the plot is so awesome that i've officially made this my canon.

can't wait for more!
Aprilup chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
:D 3 FUERY! it is really clever how you thought about how each one would meet roy, you're really smart! update soon!
Janieshi chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
LOVING this. Havoc's chapter was great, but Fuery's was fantastic! I can totally see Mustang threatening poor little Kain over having desgins on Hawkeye, too. Can't wait to see more!
hakuna177 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Oh man, you just made me love the little nerd 100x more xD I love your characterisation of the Mustang team especially Fuery's, all the way from Fuery's grievances against Davis to his growing loyalty towards Roy. And over-protective Roy was real awesome too. I really wanna read more soon!DDD

Jac
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
The prologue was powerful and had a sense of epicness that I just love to bits! D

And of course, totally love the story of Jean and Roy's first meeting. Can really see such a thing happening and I love the screaming match between them! I think you did a great job bringing across Jean's changing perception of Roy over the course of the story.

Jac
onceuponachildhood chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
But- but- you- this-

I have but one word: YES.
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »