Reviews for Allegiance
ShadowQueen26 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
I don't review often but all of your stories I've read are amazing. I did have a slight request if you would be interested. I really want to see a fic where Roy finds out that Hoenheim is Ed and Al's dad. Since the military obviously was looking for the guy beforehand and the last names don't match.
Regardless, thank you for sharing your talent!
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
Yep, after reading all that I'm pretty sure the lot of them would commit treason against the country before they could possibly find it in themselves to even harm anyone in their extremely tight-knit group.
Honestly that conclusion is so obvious it's almost scary.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Probably the hardest ones to stomach would be Hughes, and Riza's chapters since they dealt almost entirely about the war, the terrible, tragic and probably unnecessary war.
janica.lipa chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
you know...i just have one question honey...
youre not hiromu arakawa herself, are you?
seriously, your stories are very on point that they may as well be included in the series! seriously, ive read so many fanfics already and yours by far (in my opinion) is one of the bests!

thank you for sharing the results of your hard work with everyone and i look forward for your next stories :)
sakuzi-chan chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Ahhh this is a masterful chapter after so many others. You do have talent getting their chars pat down. Love the ending.
sakuzi-chan chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Eeeeee I do love your Fuery, plus the team dynamics and Hawkeye friendship mmm. And Royai possessiveness :)
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Ahhh I could so easily see this happening in Canon. Nice mix of humour, drama, and bonding.
AkageIsumi chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
*breathes in deep, eyes closedpauses* I've just finished reading a truly superb fanfiction. My compliments. The style of writing you used for this piece of art is wonderful. Not every fanfiction would be good with it, but your topic and your exploration of relations and respect within the military group is fantastic with it.
Your chapters are long but I think it works just fine as you dedicated each one to a character. If you would have cut them shorter it most likely would have become bewildering and kind of confusing. That said I will look forward to browse through your archive and reading more of your pen. Greetings!
kverynice chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
One of the best FMA stories I've ever read! You're a wonderfully talented writer. Going to read more of your stories now (:
Lady Bug chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
I absolutely loved this so much! Fantastic job!
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Havoc was like one of those dames in old westerns. "Don't fight over me boys!" A drinking constant to join does sound completely in character though
LeChick chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Roy's jealousy was the best
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This is amazing and my new headcanon
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
This is wonderful. So heart-breaking and tragic, but there was hope. I loved it! :)
ImaginIsa chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was completely amazing. Your choice to include canon several lines and scenes made your own story come alive with the emotions I constantly feel when re-watching FMA. Thank you for writing this.
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »