Reviews for Allegiance
Kiratt chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
This is definitely one of my favorite stories about the team. Wonderful read.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
I freaking loved this story! XD Thank you so much for writing this marvelous piece of work! (even though I really wanted to know Mustang's thoughts when he opened his eyes, I love this story dearly!) 6-6
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Fuery, my little adorable badass! XD xoxoxo
PimpMasta Popo chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
This was fantastic!
ebonypol chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Amazing! Thanks for the great read :)
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Awesome! Loved this so much! Very well done :)
Dante Morose chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
This whole story is incredible, but this epilogue gave me chills from the sheer awe I have for your writing and ability to craft each story to perfection. I have no words to accurately describe the emotional turmoil this story has left me in. I've gone from laughing with Havoc to sobbing with Hughes; and at the end of it all, you have left me utterly breathless. I admire your writing skill, and the final four paragraphs brought everything together so completely that I can't imagine this ending any way else.
Always eager to read more from you,
-Dante
Elise chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
After finishing this story, reading it all day with my exams less than one week from now (I am so screwed D: ) my first thought is "brilliant brilliant brilliant!"
What a bloody great story. Seriously awesome. I loved the way you took time with every one of Mustang's men, and thank you for introducing me to Vato/Sheska which I now just HAVE to investigate! I only hope someone as skilled as you has written about them!
I can't decide which chapter is my favourite... Maybe Armstrong or Ed... Or that last one :3
Thanks so much for posting this!
A Smiling Cat chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
I loved it !
Roy is my favourite character in the manga, and I really liked to see him through the others' eyes :D
All your chapters were good, I really enjoyed reading you story !
Thanks for sharing
Sfss chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Really enjoyed this chapter! I adore the backstory you've given Fuery! If only these back stories were in the anime! D:
Luxiur chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
mintlover360 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Wow! This is an amazing story. There is humor that made me laugh out loud multiple times but there is so much soul and sincerity that it made me tear up. It is a beautiful piece that really touched my heart. Thank you for writing it.
writergirl3005 chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Such an amazing story. I really liked how you wrote this; it was nice to see how Team Mustang was formed one by one.

Thank you for writing this.
She Just Lit It Up chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This story was fantastic, perfect, great ... ugh, everything
I'm so honoured to be able to read it & am glad there are writers like you that can capture the essence of these characters in such a beautiful way
Laws of Chaos chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Absolutely amazing- I am literally lost for words to describe the sheer amount of *feels* you put in this piece.
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »