Reviews for Allegiance
Skynote chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Daw, Mustang's jealousy! And I loved the drinking contest, love how you wrote Breda's character :)
Skwrl chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
This is perfection. One of the best FMA fics that I've ever read. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this masterpiece!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Great beginning! That dynamic between Mustang and Havoc is awesome. And that screaming match just awesome - no pun intended. XD
Ba-sing-saying chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
This is fantastic. I know it must seem old to you now but having just read it, I'm kind of elated. It's not every day you run into a fic of this caliber. You really tied all the characters together at a level that I hadn't thought of before, especially with the characters whose backstories didn't make it into the canon, like Fuery and Breda. Awesome job. Thank you very much for writing this.
shaak ti chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Loved this chapter! I especially liked how you showed the relationship between Riza an Maes
NillyNarwhal chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Wow, this is just amazing. I love fanfictions about Roy's team and its really interesting to read about how each person was chosen. It's wonderfully written and I think the epilogue was a satisfying and perfect ending.
steferstheawesome chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Awwwwh... 3
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Oh... this was... *cry*
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Falman...and...Sheska? *squeal* How cute! All the ways they start working for Mustang fit so well! D:
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
*laugh* I can picture this happening. :) Mustang, bb...
steferstheawesome chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Awh! So cute! Poor Fuery... heheheheh... I just love him so much
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
This... wow. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PIECES OF LITERATURE I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF READING, I SWEAR. I'm really not kidding - this fic is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite FMA fics, absolutely, and one of my top favorite fics of any fandom, and even one of my favorite pieces of reading material, published or not. Thank you so much for writing it! Your characterization was absolutely spot-on, and your style and pace and general everything were all completely fabulous too.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »