Reviews for Allegiance
sakuzi-chan chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
Ahhh this is a masterful chapter after so many others. You do have talent getting their chars pat down. Love the ending.
sakuzi-chan chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Eeeeee I do love your Fuery, plus the team dynamics and Hawkeye friendship mmm. And Royai possessiveness :)
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Ahhh I could so easily see this happening in Canon. Nice mix of humour, drama, and bonding.
AkageIsumi chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
*breathes in deep, eyes closedpauses* I've just finished reading a truly superb fanfiction. My compliments. The style of writing you used for this piece of art is wonderful. Not every fanfiction would be good with it, but your topic and your exploration of relations and respect within the military group is fantastic with it.
Your chapters are long but I think it works just fine as you dedicated each one to a character. If you would have cut them shorter it most likely would have become bewildering and kind of confusing. That said I will look forward to browse through your archive and reading more of your pen. Greetings!
kverynice chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
One of the best FMA stories I've ever read! You're a wonderfully talented writer. Going to read more of your stories now (:
Lady Bug chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
I absolutely loved this so much! Fantastic job!
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
Havoc was like one of those dames in old westerns. "Don't fight over me boys!" A drinking constant to join does sound completely in character though
LeChick chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Roy's jealousy was the best
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This is amazing and my new headcanon
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
This is wonderful. So heart-breaking and tragic, but there was hope. I loved it! :)
ImaginIsa chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was completely amazing. Your choice to include canon several lines and scenes made your own story come alive with the emotions I constantly feel when re-watching FMA. Thank you for writing this.
ArtofthePlate chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
When I have more time, I'm sure I'll come back and leave a separate review for each chapter. Until then, though... This was wonderfully thought out. I appreciate so much of what you did here. These oneshots are woven together so wonderfully, and they all make sense, and I loved getting to know Mustang through so many other characters' eyes. He really is an amazing guy, but it takes someone else's view to realize exactly what makes him so.
And even though these oneshots were about him, you gave a lot of development to each POV character just based on their interpretations of him. You're a great writer, and you really get these characters.

And on a completely different note, I think the fanfics in this fandom have more instances of complicated-but-silent-conversation-by-facial-expression than any other. And I love every single one.

Great work.
Kiratt chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
This is definitely one of my favorite stories about the team. Wonderful read.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
I freaking loved this story! XD Thank you so much for writing this marvelous piece of work! (even though I really wanted to know Mustang's thoughts when he opened his eyes, I love this story dearly!) 6-6
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Fuery, my little adorable badass! XD xoxoxo
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »