Reviews for Allegiance
Ba-sing-saying chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I've been on an FMA fanfiction kick, going back and rereading all my favorite fics, and I just have to say that I loved this so very much. You delved so deep into these characters and their relationships with each other and especially with Roy and tied it all together beautifully. I know it might seem like old news now but just so you know, there are still people reading it and falling in love with it. Keep writing!
Anon chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
This is by far, the best Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic i have ever read. Breda is my favorite charater, and this was just an awesome story. You get a cookie.
Skynote chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Daw, Mustang's jealousy! And I loved the drinking contest, love how you wrote Breda's character :)
Skwrl chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
This is perfection. One of the best FMA fics that I've ever read. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this masterpiece!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Great beginning! That dynamic between Mustang and Havoc is awesome. And that screaming match just awesome - no pun intended. XD
Ba-sing-saying chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
This is fantastic. I know it must seem old to you now but having just read it, I'm kind of elated. It's not every day you run into a fic of this caliber. You really tied all the characters together at a level that I hadn't thought of before, especially with the characters whose backstories didn't make it into the canon, like Fuery and Breda. Awesome job. Thank you very much for writing this.
shaak ti chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Loved this chapter! I especially liked how you showed the relationship between Riza an Maes
NillyNarwhal chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Wow, this is just amazing. I love fanfictions about Roy's team and its really interesting to read about how each person was chosen. It's wonderfully written and I think the epilogue was a satisfying and perfect ending.
steferstheawesome chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Awwwwh... 3
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Oh... this was... *cry*
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Falman...and...Sheska? *squeal* How cute! All the ways they start working for Mustang fit so well! D:
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
*laugh* I can picture this happening. :) Mustang, bb...
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »