Reviews for Allegiance
Sweet Genocide chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
How can someone not like Armstrong? He's so awesome!
Sweet Genocide chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Amazing friendship!
Sweet Genocide chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Aww!
Sweet Genocide chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Sweet Genocide chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I don't know how I didn't find this jem before! You've done an amazing job with this fanfic. It was captivating, interesting, beautiful, and moving. I loved it! Thank you so so much for writing and sharing this.

Royai forever,
-Kiry
Moonlight M3lody chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I haven't watched the OVA, so I don't know how much you draw from there. I just have to say, chapter 6-8 are the best in this series.

The one strikes me the most is that Hughes was the one to suggest Roy to become a Fuhrer. It cast their freindship a new light. That Hughes is highly manipulative (in a positive way) correlates to his position at Investigation. If we only look at his surface personality, we'd wonder how he survived in the military for so long.
I had a lot to say about this chapter, but something prevented me to review yesterday and now I only remember them vaguely. Very sorry for that.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That's a beautiful prologue. If Arakawa ever wants to publish extra/side stories for FMA, I hope it's to flesh out unexplained backgrounds liek the one Roy has with his subordinates. For now, this story forms my headcanon.

Poor Havoc. The interaction between him and Breda is nicely done.

["Gooey?"
Breda gave a fairly decent impression of someone slumped over a desk with a hangdog expression. "Like a kicked puppy," he said blithely. "Just waiting for the next bosomy woman to come along and snuggle you."]
-This paint a very vivid image. Gooey isn't the word I'm going to use for such situation, but it just works, I think.

Melinda as a character scares me. I think normal person will throw up at the scene at the dumpster. Gory and so FMA *sigh*

The way Roy and Havoc annoy each other sure is fun yet character-defining. That's one hell of beginning to start a lasting loyalty! Plus, Havoc's reaction at his transfer is interesting.

I have to say, though, my favorite part is this:
[Havoc was halfway to the door when something else occurred to him and he looked back hopefully. "Sir, does this mean you won't steal my girlfriends anymore?"
Mustang's answer came in the form of a slow, devious smirk. Havoc's heart dropped like a stone.
"I'll let myself out..."]
-Again, poor, poor Havoc...
baby-pnut chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
And this is why we all love Roy. Thank you for writing and completing such an awesome story :)
GirlFromNorth chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This is an amazing chapter! But the way Logue sacrificed himself for Hughes... Damn, I hate Bradley even more right now...
Firefly264 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
That ending sequence... That was absolutely beautiful, a great ending! If I wasn't absolutely in love with Mustang and his team already, I definitely would be after reading this story. The writing was great, and you captured these people's personalities perfectly. You gave a new kind of depth to them as well, even to characters like Ed or Hawkeye, who have been in the manga/animes constantly. The backgrounds that you gave these people (even Falman! Everyone always seems to overlook him) are completely believeable in context with the manga as well, which is awesome.
Overall, a great piece of work! Nice job!
Milkshake308 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Firstly, wow. You have an amazing way with words. Throughout these chapters I've been torn between laughing and sobbing into my keyboard. The way you've converted the manga scenes to prose form is just fantastic - you've done an amazing way of mixing Hiromu Arakawa's style with your own. (oh boy i'm running out of adjectives)

I started out reading this fic thinking it would be a lighthearted look at Team Mustang (I can't believe I'm not the only one who ships Falman and Sheska), but it was so much more. Holy shit. You've written the Ishval scenes so raw and vividly, and the scene with Mustang and Hughes where he's threatening to incinerate them all is absolutely heartbreaking.

I love how you wrote the interactions between Mustang and Havoc. The scene in the manga where Havoc gets called in by Mustang to be transferred to Central with him is priceless. I've always wondered what made Havoc have that reaction to the mention of Mustang's name, and your interpretation of the events leading up to it make that scene so much better.

Ahhh this fic is wonderful I'm out of adjectives it's 12:30 AM and I will finish this lovely work tomorrow when I'm fully conscious. Thank you so much for writing this!
Seefs chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
This was marvelous wow

That ending royai scene was so cute and it was priceless how ed walked in on them

This story was really enjoyable

Great job!
theformulaofpudding chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Oh my God.
This made my stomach flip and my eyes tear up. This is beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote this.
the.girl.next.door444 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
*SOBS* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.
OH my dear heavens. You are amazing.
Thank you for writing this.
Your ability to write these characters *in character* was superb in this chapter.
And the Royai was PERFECT.
Beautiful work. Thank you thank you.
: D :D
arhangle chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Sorry.i should probably pm this,but it's late and i don't have much time.
i like your interpretation of roy mustang's character from his subordinate's point of view,but then it occured to me that there was one person which i never had the privilege to read the pov of,and that character's view on roy mustang as a commander and a womaniser,a parental figure, a saviour of those lost,etc,would be very skewed and very interesting.i'm talking about how olivier mira armstrong might view roy mustang,and i was hoping that as one of the most brilliant authors in my opinion on this site you could be the one to write that consider my request seriously?let me know if you do :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »