Reviews for Dying Heart
bashfyl chapter 16 . 4/11
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing.
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/24
Wonderful story! Great ending, but I would love to read the sequel you had intended. Seeing the three of them together, interacting so affectionately, makes you really think they truly did belong with one another. I can't imagine Sookie having to choose between Eric or Godric, they were meant to all be was perfect! You really pulled it off, their relationship was complete, as one. Thank you so much for sharing, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride!
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/24
Always love Eric's POV, well written. With Mernieth now showing up, she must sense Ulrich is up to something horrible. I hope she helps them. This is getting even more intense. :-p
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/24
Again, Eric has given into Sookie's request to be a part of the action...going against Godric...this could prove to be a mistake...she is not yet fully healed. Then, sadly, once she witnesses them in full action...she can't cope. I hope she comes to her senses soon. However, even I can understand her reservations to her current dangerous lifestyle. She is completely overwhelmed, too much has happened and too fast. Love Phedre's character!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/24
Eric's note crack me up! God I hate Bill! I get she doesn't want him killed, but damn, he could have possibly killed her.
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/24
Finally, Godric has explained not only his feelings for Sookie but also the feelings he once had for Celestine. Godric's backstory with her and his blood brother Ulrich stills chills me to the sad. Loved the "I love you(s)" simply perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/24
I love how protective Eric is, yet again, over Sookie, even against Godric...that was pretty shocking. I'm sure Godric is going nuts inside with worry about what could happen to Sookie if Ulrich finds out about her. Lorena's a bitch, I'm glad Russell hates her too.
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/24
Can't wait to see what happens after all of that.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 3/24
I'm so glad Eric showed up...he really does love her...even if he hasn't yet admitted it.
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 3/24
I knew the whole "fake date" thing between Alcide & Sookie would piss Godric if not Eric off. She was playing with fire...even though they all knew it was just for show...they are all still very possessive of each other.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 3/24
Ahh, very interesting chapter. From Eric trying to "distract" Sookie because of Godric's absence to Alcide trying to figure out what Sookie actually is...awesome!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/24
It's so funny how Godric is all about Sookie's safety, not wanting her to actively participate in dangerous missions. On the other hand, although concerned about her safety, Eric is much more practical minded...often giving into her requests to take part in the action. Love their dynamics!
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 3/24
I'm glad Sookie's being trained in self defense. And, I'm super excited that they've bonded again!
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 3/24
I wonder what Godric is thinking...
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 3/24
She keeps putting herself in danger...she's pushing Godric away with her actions (does she realize this?)'s hurting him. Hopefully once they are all permanently under one roof, things will be safer for her.