Reviews for Dying Heart
iluvfangs chapter 2 . 3/19
Loving this one as much as the former story! So glad you continued it. I've never been so "obsessed" with a story having Godric as equally important as Eric to Sookie. Don't get me wrong I always loved Godric and what he stood for but this story has me catapulting him right up next to Eric ans if they were twins! Thank you!
raineynight chapter 16 . 1/10
I've really enjoyed both this story and the one before it. I hope you get the chance to come back to this series at some point and finish the last two stories in the series, but even if you don't, the series is still very enjoyable and an interesting look into what might have happened if things had gone a bit differently. Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share two such amazing stories! 3 They're definitely the best Sookie/Eric/Godric stories out there. :)
Blooddonor67 chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Fantastic story, excellent story line. Very sad to finish it, wish there was more. I really hope you write more in the future.
mekareami chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
I enjoyed both this story and the first 2 in the series. I hope someday your muse returns and you add more. Tyvm for writing
Lrl272 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I really enjoyed your stories and I'm sad they are over! They feel like they need to be finished still
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Are you ever going to add more to this story or continue it? You talked like there was more then I don't know. I'm confused. I thought there was more story here.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Can you post something to go ahead and admit that you've abandoned Dying Soul so we can give up hope on it with a clean conscious? We loved the stories leading up to it but are sick of waiting.
Epi chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
This leaves me wanting more chapters and another sequel. You are a marvelous storyteller.
dracoqueen chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Sweet story!
randyzoopurple chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
please update itsbeen 3 years love 1 fan..'.
jules3677 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
A very fitting sequel. You maintained the dynamics of the trio well. It was a delight to read. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Sookie is starting to piss me off. She is way to stuborn.
hyldeblomst chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
wauw. I absoultely love your stories. i just stumbled across this one by chance, and it is marvelous. I just read from your profile that you will be continuing this story sometime. Oh, please do...
pintsizedjellybean chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I loved this story so much thank you for sharing your amazing ideas.
cela chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I thought this was a great chapter. bill coming to see sookie like he still had a right to her friendship, sookie telling him off and that she was living with eric and godric, and eric showing up and understanding(like book eric) that just because you didn't love someone anymore doesn't mean that it still doesn't hurt. most times after a betrayal of that kind, every time you think about it , all the anger and hurt come back like it just happened yesterday.