Reviews for Ne Znayu Kuda
tanseynz chapter 13 . 7/12
This is astounding, completely scary, anguish-evoking and yet extremely satisfying. You got inside a relationship that on the surface appeared simply survival based, and gave it real form and heat.
A damn fine piece of writing, and a real wakeup call to anyone who assumes anything about relationships.
Francesca Monterone chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Another great story! I especially like Hikaru's role in this one.
DejaVuuuu chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
This story is amazing!
stidean chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was really difficult to read. It felt like treading through honey. Took me half a week to finish and I read "Strange Currencies" in 2 freaking days, so it wasn't me being a slow reader... But just like "The Worst that Could Happen"... well, felt too real and close to home. Still, brilliant as always, of course.
Habitualfool chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
3 3 3 That was excellent.
R.Harper chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Oh wow. I just finished this, and god, I'm not sure what to say. So, so brutal, and disturbing, and bordering on the edges of a real nightmare. I don't have the words to describe how affecting this is; all the rumours and speculation and dependency surrounding their return. I can imagine why the crew would be worried, but I'm reassured to see that the end product was filled with hope.

Thank you for writing this.
understand chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
this was really good
Elenothar chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the most moving things I've ever read. It rings true in a way that many fics don't and coupled with your really good writing style it makes this story something really special.

Thank you, thank you for writing this.
NineLaws chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Mother of god. This was breathtaking, genuinely stunning. I still need to let it sink in. I have encountered stories regarding this pair but they cannot compare to the emotion, detail and imagination you have packed into this incredible story. The fact they needed each other as much as they did and the building romance, the gentle, relentless efforts from Pavel and the strong, justifying nature of Leonard was flawless. I truly loved this.

By the way, I am teaching myself Russian and know that lullaby off by heart. It was both sweet and sad it was involved.

SeppoSade chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
...Dude. Seriously. Mind. *Blown*.

I started this fic on a whim and I got sucked in and couldn't stop until I had read through the whole thing. Everything about this story - the way you wrote it in alternating pieces of past and present, the way you expressed their thoughts and their recovery and relationship, the way your characters think and understand - *everything* about this story is amazing. I love it and it made sense to me - sometimes, stories don't and it's frustrating because I've read so few Chekov/McCoy stories that do and I actually really like that paring, so THANK YOU for making them together make sense rather than forcing it - I'm seriously glad that I found it and had the time to read it all in one sitting.

You're brilliant and, provided I have time after I get to the cleaning I've been putting off in order to read this, I'm going to be investigating your other stuff (if you have anything else, that is; I don't know yet).
The Artistic Fool chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
I liked this story. I'm afraid the depressing content got to me, so I wish there was more comfort and less hurt, but still a good story. Pavel/Len is becoming one of my favorite pairs thanks to you.
KatzillaM chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I am speechless. I guess I could say beautiful, if that were enough. And what an emotional roller coaster. I cried, and laughed and was angry. Actually I cried a lot. But what can I say, it was powerful and moving. (not to mention featuring my favorite pairing) fantastic. I love it.
cmour45 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
This is probably one of the best chevok stories out there, it has a lot of depth in it that i appreciate a lot and just want to say thank you for a great read.
La Comtesse de Cagliostro chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
I was so glad when I found this fic, because I haven't found nearly enough long and good McCoy/Chekov fics to read. Thank you! :)
bee27 chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Holy Shit you are fantastic. Excuse my french but WHOA! The character development in such a difficult plot line is amazing. And the plot line in it self was fantastic, HOW DID YOU PULL IT OFF! When I read the summary I was thinking, "How?" And I still don't know but you did! This was a fantastic depth into a story of trauma such as this and so very original. Thank you.