Reviews for The Circle
Theesquishy chapter 9 . 8/3
It's so upsetting when I find a great story like this one and find out it's not finished T_T
undertheimpression chapter 9 . 4/28
Hi. So this is such a beautiful fic and I just wanted to pop in and tell you that! I know its been a while but I still hold on to the hope that it will one day be complete. If not, that's cool, I respect that. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful and unique fic. Like I could go on and on about what I love about this fic. Honestly, its just too rad.
pisquenta chapter 9 . 2/2
I can't believe I started reading a fic that hasn't been updated in 4 years...but it was absolutely fucking worth it.
River Sahia-Tari chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Just re-read this and now I'm sad cuz it's not finished TT
dark-wolf-howl chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Darn this is one really well written and original story. Is it abandoned?

Because I realized that Sakura and Kakashi never ever kissed once! !
MegamiTsunami chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
First I'd like to say that I love your story! It's original enough to stand out from a lot of the other time-traveling Sakura type fics. However, what bothered me about this chapter is Sayuri's lack of chakra contol... For a medic, esp. one that is suspected to be as good as she's pretending not to be, she should have at least had basic training in shinobi arts, chakra manipulation, increasing ones reserves. Of course it could be explained away that Suna has different procedures but it still wouldn't explain her difficulty with tree climbing. She has enough control to heal internal bleeding but not enough to stay on a tree? Very inconsistent. Other than that good work and I can't wait for you to continue this story! :-)
Hakkuchi chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Great time travel fix! Hope you continue it one day!
saralindsay chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
ahhh, you cant just leave me hanging i need to know what happens next, and how kakashi and sakura act when she gets gets back to the present!
Meisae chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Well, my last comment came as a guest review so I'll post again with my account I really love this story, and I hope you update soon
Meisae chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Love your story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Lemina chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Update damn it! This story is just too awesome to be left incomplete! Adore it!
Gooh chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
U should keep going get mako to or really ino spill the beans to kakashi and maybe a sequel when she gets back to the present..?
Liked it tho :)
annabelle chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
oh my god. this is soo cute
Rebecca chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
This is seriously one of the best fanfic i've come across so far! Storyline is really great and interesting! Keeps me hook like when I read harry potter story book! Hope u can update soon :D U're in my top favorite list ;D