Reviews for The Circle
Grizziling chapter 9 . 5/7
This was/is by far the best kawasaki story I've ever read on , but I cant believe it was last updated in 2011! I'm terrible with cliff hangers, and your writing style is so perfect it seems such a shame to just leave it unfinished. Is there any way you would be able to finish this fic?
ciraleon82 chapter 1 . 5/7
Generally I don't read unfinished stories but it had been highly recommended on one of the kakasaku lists so, despite knowing I'd be disappointed that the story was incomplete, I read it anyway. Damn, this is one heck of story and I'm kicking myself in more now because the disappointment is 10x more that the story is incomplete. And since it's been four years I doubt it ever will be. Strangely though I don't regret reading what you've written. It's a great story, I love this Sakura, Hinata, all the characters actually. Love that Sakura has bird summons... For what it's worth I hope you know you have a lot of fans waiting for you to come back and finish this story, or at least do a kakasaku one shot, hehe! :)
HoneyLiqueur chapter 9 . 2/16
Oh please tell me there will be more. I know it's been a long time since the last update. but I have to ask because I am so hooked on this story!
Theesquishy chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
It's so upsetting when I find a great story like this one and find out it's not finished T_T
undertheimpression chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Hi. So this is such a beautiful fic and I just wanted to pop in and tell you that! I know its been a while but I still hold on to the hope that it will one day be complete. If not, that's cool, I respect that. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful and unique fic. Like I could go on and on about what I love about this fic. Honestly, its just too rad.
pisquenta chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
I can't believe I started reading a fic that hasn't been updated in 4 years...but it was absolutely fucking worth it.
River Sahia-Tari chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Damn.
Just re-read this and now I'm sad cuz it's not finished TT
lol
dark-wolf-howl chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Darn this is one really well written and original story. Is it abandoned?

Because I realized that Sakura and Kakashi never ever kissed once! !
MegamiTsunami chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
First I'd like to say that I love your story! It's original enough to stand out from a lot of the other time-traveling Sakura type fics. However, what bothered me about this chapter is Sayuri's lack of chakra contol... For a medic, esp. one that is suspected to be as good as she's pretending not to be, she should have at least had basic training in shinobi arts, chakra manipulation, increasing ones reserves. Of course it could be explained away that Suna has different procedures but it still wouldn't explain her difficulty with tree climbing. She has enough control to heal internal bleeding but not enough to stay on a tree? Very inconsistent. Other than that good work and I can't wait for you to continue this story! :-)
Hakkuchi chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Great time travel fix! Hope you continue it one day!
saralindsay chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
ahhh, you cant just leave me hanging i need to know what happens next, and how kakashi and sakura act when she gets gets back to the present!
Meisae chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Well, my last comment came as a guest review so I'll post again with my account I really love this story, and I hope you update soon
Meisae chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Love your story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Lemina chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Update damn it! This story is just too awesome to be left incomplete! Adore it!
Gooh chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Love it please update soon!