Reviews for One piece oneshots
RosesAndRavens chapter 27 . 4/2
Not like Nami. Not at all.
RosesAndRavens chapter 16 . 4/2
Poor Chopper
d chapter 9 . 3/26
this is just amazing stuff you have got here i would really like it if you finish with it just one more chpater
probably the best luffy x nami oneshot ive ever read
LuNa Forever chapter 33 . 3/8
Sugei ! ("0")
ButterPie chapter 23 . 2/28
Awww this was too cute :)
RosesAndRavens chapter 2 . 1/5
*Nami. Sorry
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 1/5
Please switch the name to Monkey Nsmi. D is a middle name.
Anime-lover chapter 33 . 1/1
Why aren't you including nami you did write a one-shot to lure her out and get your computer
And why isn't luffy robin zoro or sanji or chopper talking at the begging when you introduce yourself? I miss them! Were they on vacation or something?
Mr.Flygon chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Fly fly gon gon flygon flygon, fly fly gon fly flygon fly fly fly gon fly, gon flygon. Gon, fly flygon.(I sincerely enjoy your one shots, as they are quite funny and can be at times, quite romantic. Please, do continue.)
rono chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
man this is sweeeeet
nero chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
freaking awesome outstanding stories
bee chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
i cant believe it i have looked al over the internet for fan fiction story's like yours but now i have found them i just love them
EJ chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Oh that was totaly elton john remixed as a straw hat song
doubledamn chapter 33 . 9/6/2013
Nice. I loved all of these one-shots. I have no idea why I'm becoming so interested in romance fics lately, not complaining just wondering why. Anyway, great stories, great writing (excluding the CAPTAIN USOPP SPECIAL) and only one mistake that I noticed, in this final one you accidentally called Nami, Luffy. You should fix thata, it might get confusing.