Reviews for Ghost in the Machine
purple panda chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
thats so sweet! good job on the charactor back round! the story fit along with the origlnal series!
i give this a solid 10/10
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Washu and Nobuyuki make an excellent parental spy team! What a great story this was-perfectly dramatic, without the overbearing angst that makes most fanfiction nausea-inducing. I loved it. Your writing is great!
BigCheezy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
First off, I don't know if you visit here anymore Di, but I've loved all your work over the past years. I found your prequel to this story at tmffa. To anyone who wants to read the story that comes before this:

Your the best!
Mayasiiu chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
truly the best fanfic ive read in ages *adds to favourites* It had such an awsome twist at the end nd it never got boring! Please write more stories like this!
Firestarter chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
i thank you
Smack54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Hahahaha, I really should have started reading your works earlier, I'm sitting her laughing my head off at the ending to this rather touching tale. The more things change the more they stay the same I suppose. Great work. Well I'm off to read the rest of what you've got posted. Great work, thanks
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Oh so long and oh so good!
Ryoko-Rules chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
...The speechlessnes says everything. This was incredible! It really was like no othe rfic and was written very well! Can't wait to read another one of your fics!
alighthawk chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Once again I am spellbinded by your story, mere words doesn't do enough justice.

One thing I'm curious though (can't remember if it was here or 'little Ryoko')

What secret did Ryoko knew about Ayeka? I'll be scratching my head about that for a long time.
monani chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Wow! That was wonderful! The distressing parts really tugged at my heart. It was very wonderful and I enjoyed it very much.
Priest chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
it was a pleasure reading this one again and i look forward to reading furthre postings. ja ne (_)
Will T.G chapter 1 . 3/10/2002

I have lost track of how many times I have read this by now, and each time it remains a fantastic story. Tenchi missing Ryoko's glomping, the tension between Ryoko and Washu, and the great use of Kagato's curse. All of this adds up into a great story. I am hard pressed to find anything wrong, and as always I love this story.

One thing in particular that stands out in this story is Ryoko coming to grips with what it is to be her. We are all an amalgamation of our pasts, and presents, and Ryoko is no different. This aspect was well played.

Your work is still the gold standard in this genre. Thanks for pating this here and add in 'Mothers Day' and 'Reality Check' to round out the series, and we will be happy.

All shall sing your praises in Asgard, and raise our flaggons to you! Later.

dennisud chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I read this a while back on TMFFA and it's still a great series of stories. I hope that Diane continues this storyline some more to see how it develops.

Next To Krin Dreamweaver, Zenon, and Roas Atreades, your the best!