Reviews for Notes
cloti lover chapter 15 . 2/5
Where's the update? Update please ! :(
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Saxophone jazz goes really good with this
sunflowerspot chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I'm so glad you're back. I absolutely love this story. It never fails to put a smile on my face. :) I loved the part about Cloud's mom and Tifa. It feels like the family is expanding. ;) I am a bit worried though about what Cissnei might try when Cloud's gone, especially if they're singing a duet together. I hope Cloud and Tifa can stay strong and find a way to be with each other. :)
Hanae Hana chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I love your story! Cant wait for an update!
iamPyR chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
finally! I thought you forget about this story. I didn't expect that you'll update this story. btw, i love this chapter! Cloud's mom is so nice. Her appearance in here is quite different from the other fanfics that I read. Most of them have her hair long but it is good because your's was unique. :)
Kohryu chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
this was an awesome read for sure, Sky huh? a good name for a wonderful woman to have raised the awesome Cloud lol
Swandie chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I dunno if u know this or not, but I really love this fic even since u havent updating it. Now that u update this, I'm really really happy! I love how u describe the romance by a notes, its so unique and of course romantic. Hope that u will update this soon, I'll be waiting. And jope u will reply my review hehehe.

Support from Indonesia :)
notreallyperfect chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
When I got to know you updated this I was so happy.
I squealed with joy when saw this and my mom started at me like I had gone crazy. I love this story and sorry for not reviewing before cuz I didn't really have an account back when I read this.
Melody-Of-Lockhart chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Hey...Please continue this one...Please...Please...Please...It's a great work and you're a great writer!Come on don't abandon it...Please...I'm looking forward for more updates...God Bless :)
Rhea chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
When are you gonna continue ?
preettygabbysz chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
When are you going to continue ?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
omg i love this story i really do i hope you havent given up on this story. hehe cloud is so romantic and sweet. ohh and cissnei should like get lost cloud loves tifa not her. hehe awesome story really.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
I still love your Cloud and Tifa, they are so cute together, their nicknames are nice, I hope everything goes well, Cissnei will give them war, and still think they will be able to move on.
kate chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
please finish it...i love the story...thank you.
ayami chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
waahh..i really the story..especially how cloud is very sweet in here..i mean..just sooo cheesyy..so nice..more updates please? coz im really excited for the next chapter..keep the good work and the cheeezyness of cloud ! CloTi forever !