Reviews for It's Complicated: A Facebook Adventure
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 6/24
Isn't Blaine surname Anderson? I'm pretty sure that's what it said on wikipedia.
Sydg813 chapter 6 . 6/23
Ok so I just finished rereading this (I'm scrolling through my favorites after getting back into Klaine (I actually had to log off to post this comment)) and I feel the need to point out how completely perfect the title is in relation to the last chapter because Complicated was my favorite song and I closed the fic, saw the title, and went "oh my god that is asking for the pun" so:
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Gah adorable biys are adorable, BrittanyLOL and lacking Rachel- perfect!
yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
OMG

Finn Hudson is confused.

Quinn Fabray: So what else is new?

EPIC
[Y]
Sianii chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I was so confused with the name Hamilton until I got that this was before we knew he was an Anderson boy :D I loved this though I'm pretty sure I have to go see a dentist to check on my teeth after all this super sweet adorableness!
TEAM HAMILTON ... anderson... what ever! Keep holding on... 3
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
meh whyis it over :(
ok i won't hold it against you forvever seeing as you are awesome and have plenty of other stuff for me to read
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
holy fuck (excuse my french but that was a lot of fluff. like a lot. and i am a very fluff liking person... who for some reason likes to pointlessly review every chapter even if it was put up a very very long time ago and i'm probably annoying you but at the same time if someone did this for me i'd be very happy or flattered so i'll keep going unless you tell me to stop, cuuuuuuute)
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
that second to last one alone was enough for... ya i can't think of anything witty enough
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
okay midway through chapter review: i was eating chips when quinn said "so what else is new" i choked then fell off my chair. worth it, thhat was hilarious. i really hope the nd/warblers are the type to facebook during parties
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
okay that was awesome! also, i love finn in this! every couple of things he's like "what"
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
So torn ... I adore Avril, but I am in love with Kurt ...

I'll just join Team Pierce.
roblaine chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I have no words. Too busy fangirling at the cuteness. "They're like the Glee version of WALL -E and Eve over here." - So, so accurate. I'm just wondering why Santana hasn't commented with the word 'wanky' yet. :P