Reviews for That One Thing
Wow so good more please
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Lovely and funny! You did a wonderful job capturing Eugene's voice. Particularly the part about how he tried to respond as humbly as possible... which didn't come off as humble at all. :)
the midnight Mel chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This was so cute - and probably the best way that conversation could have gone. :) Thanks for posting!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Chuckling from the start with how Rider no longer even remembers how often he has been hit X-D

Great work on the king's character and how he makes people feel
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
That sounds like a very realistic (and amusing) conversation for them to have. Love.
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Great job. Very well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ok, this is AMAZING! LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! ;D
Chaotic Halcyon chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Cute! I really enjoyed this. I'd like to see more Tangled works from you.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
:) Cute.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was very cute.
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Really enjoyed Flynn/Eugene's voice (but then, when is it not enjoyable when it's done well?). And I really wasn't expecting the twist with the king-very well done! The only thing-I think you meant "imposing" rather than "impending." And if I can make a suggestion, I think it might be funny if you just ended the story after the line "Just . . . man stuff." I feel like this story was about the interaction between Flynn/Eugene and the king (as well as Flynn/Eugene's hilarious attitude toward everything), and that line really captures that theme. Of course, then you'd have to rename the story...hmmmm.
soulsolid chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Flynn is so in-character in here, you did well :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love you. No, no, I'm serious. That was just great!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Eeeee, Flynn's thoughts are love. Just hearing what he thinks as he sees Rapunzel is like being given water when you're incredibly dehydrated. It's amazing. ;u;
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Only Flynn Rider would have the guts to laugh in the kings face. I love it :) I loved his intelligent response to the king grinning, too. 'Huh?' too funny! The whole ordeal is perfect. I love the details, like how Flynn mentioned the stuffy servants' wigs. The whole atmosphere is great and really funny. I loved it!

-Bobby Corwen