Reviews for juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
oddlywonderful chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
That ending was perfection.
Anomaly chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
OhsweetTARDISofGallifrey this is BRILLIANT! YOU ARE A GENIUS!
393 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
awww
soo cute
Aster cordifolius chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww...and I love the presents!
Romione14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was so beautiful.
I absolutely loved it. You should write more HP fanfics..! Great work!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Adorable and sweet. I really hated James and I liked Rose and Scorpius. You handled the issues that their relationship would have nicely and I want more really. Keep writing!
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hey, I loved this. Gorgeous writing, and the way you put it all together was quite brilliant. Definitely one of my favorite stories with this pairing.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awwww! So damn bloody adorable! I totally love it! Eeek!
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this story so much! I keep stumbling across it and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it before (bad weasleyjumper *punishes self in Dobby like manner*) I just can't believe someone wrote something so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Gorgeous story! So ... so... pretty , I'm sorry if I've reviewed this before, I think I have, just reiterating the sheer loveliness!
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Woo! Dire Straits reference!

Anyway, to reviewing...

Okay, I must first say this story was absolutely beautiful. It accurately portrays the dynamics of a relationship between the offspring of legends. It is highly original and the reaction between the families is perfect and really does have the essence of a Romeo and Juliet story, despite the many differences.

Well done!
XiXi Scarlett chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This. Is. AMAZINNNG!

Draco: -speechless-

Soooo amazinnng! I looove this!

XiXi Scarlet
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ths was very very cute! i love it!
GossipGirlHere chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This. Is. Brilliant! What I loved was that you were able to convey the complexity of their relationship throughout their time at Hogwarts through only a short episode for each year. Very well done. I also really loved the reconcilliation between Rose and Draco. Fabulous work!
RonStewartColbertLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
While I'm not usually into supporting people's crack habits, I'll gladly help you out with this one ;)

I really enjoyed this. I'm a HUGE fan of Ron/Hermione and my new obsession is Rose/Scorpius though I usually read more T/M stuff. I love how I just explained the story of my life rather than compliment you on your amazing story.

So I'll get on with it, then. Story was cute, writing was a lot better than most I've seen (sorry I'm a grammar freak) and the characterization was also very good. Please write more w/ this couple!