Reviews for Elysium
Great story. Enjoyed their journey.
I love this story so much! Usually, I don't read M Rated stories, but I figured, "Hey, it's Demily, so who cares?" Luckily, I didn't make a mistake in picking this story to read. While I wish there was more of the team, and, hey, maybe some Jotch thrown in, I was really in love with this story. I loved everything from Garcia and her baby minions, from Rossi being the godfather, and even to Chris' name! This story was amazing! I sincerely look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
TrustInFaith chapter 21 . 1/9
This was amazing!
DazzledByTheNorthman chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story.

Thanks for sharing it.

digger chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
AWESOME story!
paullyn6 chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Wow i read a lot of Criminal Minds fanfiction everyday and i cannot believe i never saw yours before. I just discovered it for first time and i finished it completely in one day i could not stop reading. It had everything humour,romance,passion,drama,and everything you name it. What a beautiful ending to you story i was very sad that it was the end. I would love to see a sequel to this amazing story. Bravo and congrats to a genius and brilliant story and thank you very much for sharing it with all of us.
nuggs chapter 21 . 7/11/2012
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So, I am, apparently, a heel. I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed this here. You know I think it's awesome, but still. Fail on my part. So as I do a reread (because after the finale I need some good M/P vibes) I will attempt to rectify that situation, all right? All right.

Now: This is awesome. I still laugh at the missile launcher bit and Morgan being Morgan and Em being Em.

Also, Chicago style pizza, ftw!
carbyna27 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Hi ! First of all, I'm gonna ask you to forgive me for my English but I'm French so I hope you'll understand what I'm gonna say.

I've read it a few weeks ago but I still had no time to review.

All I can say is that I loved it, really! Your story sticks perfectly with the characters in the show and the scenario is a very good idea. Congratulations, you did a very good job !

I'm so glad to find such lovely stories about Emily and Derek in English beacause French fans do prefers Emily with Hotch (yuck !)

CMELO chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow is all i can say, very well written looking forward to reading the next chapter.
radioactive460 chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
I just found this story a couple of days ago and I have to tell you it is absolutely amazing! It was funny and touching and most chapters I had a silly grin on my face while reading, because I was enjoying the story so much. You are spot on with Emily and Derek and I could really hear their voices saying your words.

Buffalo chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
I just got into this fic and I am hooked...I'm kind of happy i'm reading it after its completed so I don't have to wait for chapters! I absolutely love you're writing style and you've really done a great job of keeping the characters acurate. I'm at work and having trouble keeping my eyes on work...i think i'll sneak one more chapter in before focusing on my job again!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
Quite a long journey indeed! Congratulations on its completion, it was a great story!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
I was going to leave a review on everychapter but I just kept reading and reading lol so I decided to jut put one at the end to tell you how amazing this story was :) you are an awesome writer and I hope you keep it up!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
Ok I was going to wait till I read this all the way throughout to tell you what an amazing job you have done, but I needed to tell you this now... I LOVE THAT YOU PUT IN ROCKY AS A MOVIE :))))) just needed to tell you :)