Reviews for Breaking Through
AG0418 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
When reading BD, I really had hoped that this would have been the path SM took for Jacob and Leah. I actually rooted for them, and then was left with a bitter taste in my mouth with Jake's ridiculous imprint. Between Sacrificial Lamb, and what you've written here, I have a much better BD in my head.

I loved your, or Leah's, theories on the imprint, and I agree with most of them.

I absolutely loved that you made Leah more than just a hateful bitch. There are reasons and explanations of why people are the way they are. I'm so glad you took the time to bring those reasons to light.

Beautifully written :) Great job!
Oridara chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great one-shot, any chance for a full blown chaptered delight of Leah and Jacob? The endling was soooo lovely and I think more people should re-consider as you have expanding their portraits of Leah...why she could be ready to give birth to a litter of pups just after this encounter! Please consider writing something longer. Excellent
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Love it :D
roxymari.28 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Loved it. I like how you avoided Jake killing the baby, and the ending leaves open nice possibilities.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great job.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
One of the best I've read in a while. I loved the relationship they created, their honesty with each other, the undeniable attraction they would naturally feel. Excellent work !
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved this!
Domysticated chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Really lovely, a deserved HEA for these much-maligned characters.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really enjoyed this, chick. I do love me some insightful Leah, rather than just vindictive bitch Leah. It was nicely done.

I particularly like this part:

"You can tell yourselves that it's the imprint that ties you to one woman and that's why she's the centre of your universe you can't help but gravitate to. You can blame the magic all you want, but it is just love. Plain, simple love."
tisha114 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
oo i like where this is going, please update soon... i like the way leah and jake are in this story. LOL puppy and btw nice lemon
hilja chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This was really great. Awesome work!
HazylShy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Although I disagree with Leah's view on imprinting, I have to say this is a really, really good fic. I think you totally nailed Leah's character. Well done. :)