Reviews for Jade
AnariaLenair chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This was a pretty interesting story though I would like to read it from Dean's point of view too, I think that could just add that little bit of dimension. Then again that could be because i recently read a story were they did something like that for the sequel...Ignore me, sorry.
Jay Proctor chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was a very interesting story. It is the first one of its nature that i have read and it was very impressive. Thank you. :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A very good love story; well paced, full of action and the sex scenes were great.
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great story.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh well that ticked any number of fantasy boxes...hot bikers, heroics, bandaging and hot sex.
Very nicely done.
DeansBabyBird
Micchanxx chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my God! I loved it!
It's been a while since I've read something so well written!
This story is really amazing!
Great job!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great story! I like the narrative feel. You do a good job of describing events using "Sam's voice." Especially the beginning, when you have Sam jumping around with events slightly. It felt like a natural way for someone to start an interesting story, and intro really sparked my interest and made me want to figure out exactly how Sammy landed in hot water.

The plot had a good tempo, and the ending was sweet. This was a really enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
AwesomeAssFics chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I know this is a very late review and I'm sorry for that. I just found this and have begun to read it.

I own the ebook this fic or oneshot is rewritten from. Melting Ice by DJ Manly. It was an amazing book and this was an amazing rewrite Sam/Dean style. When I read the original book I had to imagine my own main characters but now I had two familiar faces to put in my mind while reading instead and it was even better this time around.

I wasn't even sure if anyone else ever even read books like that so it was really cool to see this and instantly recognize the book it came from and realize that it came from a real gay erotica book, lol. Everytime I read a book like that I always think that no one else reads things like that so it was really cool.

Anyway, amazing version of the original story. I love Sam and Dean in this type of environment and I'm glad someone wrote something like this.
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What a amazing story! I had an awesome time reading through this and I'm so glad things worked in the end for them. You wrote it wonderfully and I'm looking forward to reading your others :)
F AL SE Gamaliel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
0.o Whaaa. S'all I got to say. Great story, I loved it. :))
CertifiedSith chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I fell in love with this story it was very well written. I let out so many diffrent sound while reading this many of them had to deal with laughter and squeals. At the end all I could think was AWKWARD I would be so embarresed if someone came across me with a bullet hole in my back while I was naked because then its obvious what u guys were doing. I wish to give you this rose as a showing of my gratitude -
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was awesome! I loved it, so compelling and romantic at the same time. (‿)
ktykatz chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love it, love it. Oh yeah, did I mention how much I loved it!;)
moonlitememories chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh my! Please tell me that you will write more like this? The way you write this is simply to die for, and I really want more. The pairing itself is hot as hell, and the way you write it just adds to.
kat4543 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
love this story. you have a great mine for stories!