Reviews for Moment of Impact
Fire Tempest chapter 44 . 3/14
Excellent story. Thank you.
Gingerljf175 chapter 45 . 3/1
OMG, the feels! This was so good, so emotional. I just loved Harry and Snape's relationship, it was so well written, though the ending chapter seemed a bit rushed to wrap things up, it was still good. Great writing :)
yvochrali chapter 12 . 2/13
It brings tears to my eyes. Cauz' i'm listening to "Within Temptation" songs at the same time and it breaks my heart into splinters, because it's so sad and broken-like (the song and story)

OMG, this song's worse...
I'm crying. Seriously, I think that this is the thousandth time I have cried because of these Harry and Snape fanfictions! Not that I'm complaining, but your story is a bit too..emotional.

Though, it's brilliant and cute too! -
Please write a sequel.

Best wishes,
-Icefeather101

P.S: Next chapter I will listen to "Don't you worry child" from within temptation. -
(ugh, it's starting a bit too early)
teamcarlisle21G chapter 29 . 2/2
love it
cmfisher chapter 46 . 1/31
LIVE THIS STORY! Thank you so much
janamoon chapter 46 . 1/27
i LOVE this story! im kinda surspized just how much! seriusly, tears of joy right now
ChrisUSA chapter 19 . 1/19
I love it!
GONEiam chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Amazing story! Thank you for the sequels! :)
Hermi0ne chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
Tears sprung to my eyes upon reading the beautiful ending of this chapter. Thank you for this thoughtful series.
Quetsche chapter 46 . 11/16/2016
i love this story so cute and emotional
thanks
Comrade'sRoza chapter 46 . 10/22/2016
Loved it!
Kirinin chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
Love it! Especially Dumbledore's line - he has to care more about the war right now, to ensure everyone's survival, but Severus will care more for Harry than for the all the world, and that's awesome.

Poor Harry trying to spare Severus, too...

It does seem as though it's all a bit fast, but I love it anyway!

-K
analise17 chapter 46 . 7/15/2016
OH MY G.O.S.H.! That was so freakin' awesome! I have to go and read the other stories but I don't want to - I want to save them; for like, forever! (btw you should be impressed that my feelings have reduced me to teenager squeeing; not many authors can do that!). Thank you thank you thank you!
~Analise
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
Very well written. Thank you.
nanaeleanor chapter 39 . 6/5/2016
What a beautifully written chapter. You made it so easy to visualize and feel what Harry felt. This is only the second time I have seen the mongoose come up in hundreds of fanfics. Surprising since it's so obvious. The other time was in the brilliant story 'Altered Destinies' by DobbyElfLord. Your descriptions of dreams are good. Clear and yet believably rambling. It's difficult to make dreams feel right.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »