Reviews for Moment of Impact
lostdreamer23 chapter 46 . 10/14
holy cow, that was an awesome story. read it all in one sitting.

i was super scared near the end there and literally thought "don't you fung dare!"

However, all was well. this story can now be classified as one of my top 5 fav fics ever.

loved it! thank you for writing this beautiful emotional...just...awesome story.
Slightlyoddkat chapter 12 . 10/12
If the cottage is in East Yorkshire, Harry'd be facing the North Sea and looking towards Norway and Denmark. He'd need to be on the west coast of Ireland or Scotland to face the Atlantic ocean and the US.
It’s nice and all but still I think it was a little too quick for Snape and Harry to grow close. There was no actual chemistry or gestures or moments between them that could have made Harry trust Snape so easily. Also, Snape was definitely OOC because how could you be just neutral towards someone whom you literally loathed a day before. Even Harry was OOC, it seemed as if he hardly gave a damn about the past events at times. They didn’t really bother him, dod they? He was not actually emotionally distraught or anything, he was fine. He didn’t even need the help or support by anyone as such.
LoonyBadger chapter 46 . 8/28
Wow! Words can't express how much love I have for this story! Thank u so much for writing it!
Harry is best described as "alone and rejected."
Brilliant
Caramel4me chapter 46 . 6/8
I LOVED this! Wonderful characters and story! I’m so glad I found this! Thank you!
AnHPsuperfan chapter 46 . 3/12
Congrats! You are a brilliant writer. Your story flows very well.
vampdreams chapter 1 . 3/8
oh my God
I absolutely adored this
I have no idea why, but I was legit bawling towards the end
loved it!
GuLaLi561 chapter 44 . 2/15
It's beautiful...
Though half of me wanted Snape finding partner in his old life too.
Ivereadurprofile chapter 2 . 1/6
Am I the only one who hot s hilarious image of Snape doing cartwheels and dancing on desks...?
Ignifer chapter 38 . 1/4
Nothing beats Sev and Harry singing Imagine together.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2018
Great story.. so far.
Wonderlistic chapter 46 . 10/20/2018
Really enjoyable reading, the development between Harry and Snape was excellent. Storyline really nice as well.
Arctic chapter 46 . 10/19/2018
Now i really just want to see James and Lilys reaction to Severus practically, pretty much, adopting Harry!
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »