Reviews for Moment of Impact
Maria chapter 46 . 8/31
Reading this fan fiction was so wonderful! I felt like I was reading one of the real Harry Potter books. The language is similar, magic is a big theme and most of all, I loved how the relationship between Snape and Harry was important, but not the only thing you focused on. I really enjoyed reading this, more than any fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you for putting so much time and effect into this story.
Callophilia chapter 46 . 8/24
I loved this all the way from start to end. I loved how quiet and contemplative it was. Brilliantly written, thank you for posting it.
YellowAsphodel chapter 11 . 8/2
Now you've made me curious and wanting to know more about Dumbledore and Snape at Shell Cottage! I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry and Snape will fare!
YellowAsphodel chapter 10 . 8/2
Nice to see Dumbledore sympathetic - usually I see bashing in fics.
YellowAsphodel chapter 9 . 8/2
Oh, so will this be canon-compliant what with the gloved hand?
YellowAsphodel chapter 6 . 8/2
What did Snape forget, I wonder.
YellowAsphodel chapter 5 . 8/2
I'm wondering how Harry and Snap will meet again?
YellowAsphodel chapter 4 . 8/2
I'm glad Harry got to have a party
YellowAsphodel chapter 3 . 8/2
Oh, what will happen to Bill?
YellowAsphodel chapter 2 . 8/2
What is Molly not telling him?
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 8/2
Great start!
Lovelydarkwoods chapter 46 . 7/24
Thank you. This was incredible. I read it in 2 days. I could not put it down.
AnotherSentimentalFool chapter 46 . 5/13
Thank you for this amazing story! I absolutely loved how you depicted the mentor relationship between Harry and Severus-It was completely believable and extremely well written.
Anne chapter 46 . 5/8
I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I was hoping that you had done a sequel instead of summarizing 6th year, and you did! Yeah! On to Regards, Harry. Cheers!
queen.wolfstar chapter 14 . 4/2
Oh my goodness that dream in chap. 13 was amazing! It was ordinarily unique and I absolutely loved it!
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »