Reviews for Moment of Impact
The wandcrafter chapter 44 . 3/11
Well, now I'm blubbering all over my keyboard.

Thank you for this wondrous story!
masenka1 chapter 46 . 2/5
I absolutely love the whole series - its one of those fanfics that I always come back to. It has this feel good vibe without being cloyingly sweet.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 46 . 1/5
Loved this story, sat and read it in one go and yeah, love it so much I have a book hangover where I can’t read anything else because I’m still stuck with the characters in the story.
I really really like your portrayal of Snape and how he seems realistic an not completely ott, the slow gradual build of the relationship was even better and I particularly appreciated the light moments of Snape being a Beatles fan *giggles* and Ron’s reaction to yellow submarine but harry hallucinations under magic anastetic was inspired *wipes tears of laughter * and the many truely touching heartfelt moments between them and even him singing is so plausible and fitting, not overdone or inappropriate like too many other fics, serious kudos given am now going to see if you’ve written any more
Alex chapter 44 . 11/27/2017
I cried actually cried. Okay more like sobbed. Omg I’m still crying and it was a happy ending. This is when you know your a good writer. There are still light tears rolling down my face. That no you soooo much for this amazing fanfiction, you are an amazing writer and it is one of the best snape mentors Harry fics I have read.
Alex chapter 39 . 11/27/2017
This is by far my favorite chapter so far. I love this fanfiction I have read up to here is less than 2 days. I can’t put it down and I can’t wait to read the next chapters.
MissMKCrowley chapter 46 . 11/17/2017
This is hands down the best fan fiction I've ever read. I honestly felt like I was reading one of the books, it was simply amazing!
fElBiTeR chapter 46 . 10/6/2017
I cried like a fucking baby when this was over
Maria chapter 46 . 8/31/2017
Reading this fan fiction was so wonderful! I felt like I was reading one of the real Harry Potter books. The language is similar, magic is a big theme and most of all, I loved how the relationship between Snape and Harry was important, but not the only thing you focused on. I really enjoyed reading this, more than any fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you for putting so much time and effect into this story.
Callophilia chapter 46 . 8/24/2017
I loved this all the way from start to end. I loved how quiet and contemplative it was. Brilliantly written, thank you for posting it.
YellowAsphodel chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
Now you've made me curious and wanting to know more about Dumbledore and Snape at Shell Cottage! I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry and Snape will fare!
YellowAsphodel chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Nice to see Dumbledore sympathetic - usually I see bashing in fics.
YellowAsphodel chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
Oh, so will this be canon-compliant what with the gloved hand?
YellowAsphodel chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
What did Snape forget, I wonder.
YellowAsphodel chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
I'm wondering how Harry and Snap will meet again?
YellowAsphodel chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
I'm glad Harry got to have a party
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »