Reviews for Moment of Impact
kyri17 chapter 23 . 10/6
I am in love with this story so far.
rosemary62442 chapter 44 . 6/28
pity that you forgot percy...
rosemary62442 chapter 44 . 6/28
how could she use the wand? she's not the master
rosemary62442 chapter 41 . 6/27
first and second years don't learn CoMC
rosemary62442 chapter 8 . 6/27
wonder how well she manage to resist imperius
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 6/27
magical me? didn't he buy the book?
thewandcrafter chapter 44 . 5/20
That was beautiful. Your writing is nearly impeccable, and I absolutely adore how you depicted the growing relationship between Harry and Severus. This is my favorite trope, and you've handled it well. I'll joyfully add it to my collection of favorites.
kidinthespandex chapter 45 . 3/26
I fucking loved thos book, I cried so much at the end. Very satisfying
Cassandra30 chapter 44 . 3/18
Severus didn't marry? That is sad.
Cassandra30 chapter 43 . 3/18
No everyone doesn't like the Beatles.
Cassandra30 chapter 35 . 3/17
I think a combination of cursebreaking and potions would be more effective.
Cassandra30 chapter 32 . 3/17
Frankly I think Harry should have asked how to get the money back. He should have told Dumbledore about the lack of food, clothing and everything else then demanded they get the money back.
Cassandra30 chapter 25 . 3/17
Luna could see the thestrals. Harry had asked for help at Hogwarts several times. He told McGonagall about the detentions.
The adults in his life have proven time and time again they can not be trusted.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 3/17
One of my problems with obliviation is who gave them the right to mess with my memories? My mind? What guarantee do I have I will still have a mind that works afterwards? Who would care anyway?
Teeshadii chapter 45 . 3/5
this was really really lovely.
I'm in a kind of weird, uncertain time in my life right now - not bad, just very in-between and liminal - and this was exactly what I needed from a story today. It's so soft and steady and hopeful. (And I will always love found family)
I loved your characterization here. In too many fic, I see Harry react in really unnecessarily drama causing ways. You totally avoided that trap here, and its lovely to watch him growing up and growing into himself. You also made this softer Snape feel believable.
Thanks for writing. It's very appreciated. Please know that your work was a good part of someone's life :)
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »