Reviews for TUAOA: The Lord of a New Age
kyuubi bunshin15 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
This is possibly the best written story I have ever seen it's a shame your not gonna continue it. I would but I feel my writing skills are subpar at best and I would not be able to do it justice.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
have not read this chapter. just a bookmark
dksamuri chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
That's weak
dksamuri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Good premise. You need a beta
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
i like it
Matsu chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
You know..its a pity your deleting your stories for this one had the makings of something great
MasyafAssassin chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
UPDATE
zombiehunter1982 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
aw man i was getting into this story
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
fun story thanks for the read )
Wyrtha chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Awesome chapter. I love all 3 girls personality, but especially Hinata. I hope she gets have her special bath with Naruto soon.

The fighting was great, as was the visit to the weapon shop. Although I think it would be fun to see Naruto with a claymore, great sword, or some other large weapon to smash his foes with. Still duel katana's are great as well. I hope int he future he might replace them with more 'special' swords.

As for the princess ... my vote is for Koyuki as she is technically a princess from the Naruto world and the only one I can really remember at the moment although I know there were others.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Oh it's you well shit I'm glad I know that now I thought you were some new guy good start to a story keep it up till next time,

Hee-Ho!
NorthSouthGorem chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
When you say that your stories won't be updated for a while, do you mean even more of a while than what it takes already? Also, I vote for one of the princesses being Fuu and/or Shion.
T-Biggz chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I've never even heard of the show your trying to cross with and yet I'm intrigued.

I vote for the princess to be Shion from the first Shippuden movie.
XxStarLitxX chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Wow, I like your idea for this story but, WHERE THE HELL ARE NARUTO'S SUPPOSE TO BE PROTECTOR?

*Ups,sorry..hehehe

Well, I know Naruto will not die because it's only the beginning of the story, but...

Anyway, I like this story, so, update? *blink,blink*