Reviews for TUAOA: The Lord of a New Age
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
have not read this chapter. just a bookmark
dksamuri chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
That's weak
dksamuri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Good premise. You need a beta
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
i like it
Matsu chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
You know..its a pity your deleting your stories for this one had the makings of something great
MasyafAssassin chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
UPDATE
zombiehunter1982 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
aw man i was getting into this story
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
fun story thanks for the read )
Wyrtha chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Awesome chapter. I love all 3 girls personality, but especially Hinata. I hope she gets have her special bath with Naruto soon.

The fighting was great, as was the visit to the weapon shop. Although I think it would be fun to see Naruto with a claymore, great sword, or some other large weapon to smash his foes with. Still duel katana's are great as well. I hope int he future he might replace them with more 'special' swords.

As for the princess ... my vote is for Koyuki as she is technically a princess from the Naruto world and the only one I can really remember at the moment although I know there were others.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Oh it's you well shit I'm glad I know that now I thought you were some new guy good start to a story keep it up till next time,

Hee-Ho!
NorthSouthGorem chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
When you say that your stories won't be updated for a while, do you mean even more of a while than what it takes already? Also, I vote for one of the princesses being Fuu and/or Shion.
T-Biggz chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I've never even heard of the show your trying to cross with and yet I'm intrigued.

I vote for the princess to be Shion from the first Shippuden movie.
XxStarLitxX chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Wow, I like your idea for this story but, WHERE THE HELL ARE NARUTO'S SUPPOSE TO BE PROTECTOR?

*Ups,sorry..hehehe

Well, I know Naruto will not die because it's only the beginning of the story, but...

Anyway, I like this story, so, update? *blink,blink*
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Wow, a cliffhanger, ne?

Keep it up!
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I vote that the princess should be Shion.

And i vote naruto makes an allaince with a band of emrcenaries led by tayuya. X3

Awesome chapter. Very awesome. Though don't go with scalemail. It sucks. Chainmail is slightly better, handling slash and hack attacks better but failing agaisnt strong piercing and thruting attacks. For an overall defense, naruto would probably be better off with a light leather/chainmail lamellar style armor, incorparating hardened leather backed by chainmail with cotton backing that.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »