Reviews for Online Connections
Cabbiefan101 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
omg this was written before blaine's last name was revealed. and you made wes's last name anderson which ended up being blaine's actual last name :O

okay, just needed to point that out lol. but this story is soo good!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Lol brittany
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
love all of the drama that is going on
broadwaygoldstar chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
please update! i love this story, it's hilarious
little miss mysterious chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
i don't get why the 8 teens were crying. and why was comforting them?
MusicalEscape chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Update when you have the chance? I'll drag Kurt and Blaine into this if I have to.

...*drags in Klaine* Okay, one two three- *puppy eyes from all three of us*
MusicalEscape chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
My drug? KLAINE, of coure. I spend at least 4 hours a day reading Klaine and looking at Klaine art. Do I have a social life? Actually, yeah. Klaine is a major chunk of my happiness :D (It's also made my sense of humor WAY more inneudo laced. I blame Wevid and Satan.)
MusicalEscape chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
I was reading this on my iTouch, with the weird little keypad that presses random buttons... so I dragged my butt upstairs onto the computer to review. This is TOTALLY AWESOME! :D

Finn, you baby. No, I will not snuggle with you! *sighs* Fine, I will bring you warm milk and have a lady chat with you, although technically I'm the only lady here. Finn's a brother and Kurt's a brister.
Gleemazing112 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
LOL ! ;) that wa soo funny ' you know the

Who plays Harry potter looks like you Blaine'

Hahahahhahaha love avpm ! ;)
froyobadger13 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Red Vines: What the hell can't they do?

AVPM/AVPS fangirl also is here!
snowychann chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
random Logan craked me up.

BUT this fic is whole lot of fun! :D
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
LOL RACHEL AT THE ENDING! AHAHAH
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WICKED PWNS ASS, IT IS THE BEST MUSICAL TO EVER EXIST AND ANYBODY WHO HAS THE NERVE TO SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT IS GONNA GET AN ASS FULLA FOOT!
Rose chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
This is Great!

Brittany and the others make me laugh so hard!

please keep this amazing story goin!

x
redmonkey0 chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
I loove the idea of glee On Facebook! This is awesome! Pleeeeeeease keep posting? Or I will die. Just saying.