Reviews for Testing: Colin Creevey
Casual Social Suicide chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Haha, this is adorable.
DanMat6288 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Well, um, I guess he hasn't been a virgin since Damien J. Frost wrote "The Little Lion and the Serpent". (has been going through all the Harry Potter stories that came up in search under the keyword "Creevey")

I'm surprized no one suggested that the question "Do you like pina coladas?" be followed up by "Do you like getting caught in the rain?" before me! XD
Ryan chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aw, I wish Colin was my boyfriend. He's SO adorable!
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
That was funny! I'm gonna read Draco's now!
Mark of CTown chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Funny! Good job sneaking in teh Neville and Colin slash!
Dia chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Heh...this is sillier then the other two! But oh well! It was good.
linkinparkchica chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
i think you really captured colin in that little thing right there PERFECT
Shasa Perino chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
::grins:: So...Colin and Neville...did...? LMAO!
Miss Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Funny! I like it!

P.S. Check out my fic if you have time!
Rogndaldr chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I have that Beatles CD...
Kitsune Hashiba chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Okay, technically, I've read all three of the tests you've created so far and I think they're all really great! I've read some of your other works too, but I'm lazy and don't review much, sorry! I would but I only get so much time online, you know what I mean? Well, anyways, your stuff is great and I think you should continue this chain of tests, they're really neat!

Ciao -

Kitsune Hashiba
Elske chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Ooo! Colin - n - Neville! Aww...that was so sweet. And I thought I was the only one that wrote Colin - n - Neville. :) Very Colin-ish and sweet. :)

Kimagure too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Squee! Colin's so cute! *bounces happily* I loved the name of his stuffed Elephant. -

Cute, cute! -
just call me Cappy chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
OMG he is such a goof. Draco's online test is much cooler! But Nevile/Colin is sooo sweet! :) Do more chracters!
energy chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
great! it's nice to see something else about colin out here. and him with neville-cute. not as good as harry, but it'll do...;)