Reviews for Something Normal
habababa chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I'm not sure what I feel... this is obviously BETTER dance than in the DH but at the same time SO SAD! I could see Hermione throwing his things out of the backpack...but I couldn't quite grasp their decisions! Why are they so complicated? Amazing story!
2nameless2write chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Beautiful. I so wish this had appeared in the movies, maybe even in the books. I think you captured the conditions they were living in and how they felt about it perfectly, and that last line just simply broke my heart.

Thank you so much for writing.
Ed chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Cute:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
this should have been in the movie. *sighs!* good writing!
melissa0 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is really realistic & Romione is BAE. xD The one in the movie is plain shit. (Sorry, the truth had to be spoken)
mee chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
its soooo wonderful aaaawww! -
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow. It captures the dark mood of the camping part very well. Very realistic, how the dancing leads her to try to escape to another time, but the reality is still with her.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
:'( Pls continue
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I loved it.
Lovegood97 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read! You have a real talent for writing, and I really, really enjoy reading your stories!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was amazing, I loved it.:)
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was so gorgeous! I got teary at the end. I love the line about, "This wasn't the Burrow, and she wasn't wearing her dress." So simple, but it hit really hard. 'Twas brilliant, great job.
longlivehp chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"If there was a dance scene in Deathly Hallows, it should have been THIS oneā€¦"

THANK YOU!
MM chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was really great! You really captured how bleak and depressing the situation was in DH, and I thought your characterizations of Ron and Hermione were really great, something that a lot of Ron/Hermione fics lack. And the general plot of the fic makes the fact that Ron eventually *does* leave all the more heart-wrenching.

Nice job!