Reviews for Outside
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was so sweet, I loved it! I was actually on youtube a couple of days ago and I ran into that deleted scene between Ron and Hermione at the lake and I absolutely lovedit, if only they could've put that in the movie, it would've made it even better. Well keep writing great things like this!
RomionieForever3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I love how he kept the scarf3 I really wish that that scene was actually in the movie tho :( it's so cute3 and

P.S Your a great writter!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
nice
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aw! This is adorable! I really like this! You've captured Ron's thoughts really well, as well as his feelings for Hermione :D Keep up the great work :D
AccioCommonSense chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
To be honest, I'm not that much of a Harry Potter fan...yet )

My sister was really into it,so I have all the books and am planning to read them all soon. I watched the movie yesterday, so I recognized the scarf thing )

I think you wrote it very beautifully and I simply love it )
withflyingcolors chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really love this. I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews. I am currently on a Ron/Hermione high after seeing the movie twice, and this makes it even better. I really liked the skipping stones bit, and I am upset that they didn't include it in the film. It really is disappointing that we're going to have to wait a year for the DVD of the uncut version to be released, where we can actually see that scene. But I loved thuis still, and I am excited to see more from you. :)

~Sophie