Reviews for Varia Quality, with Feathers
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm not even really sure what to say... just that I loved this. It's astonishing how much and how little the Varia actually changes as the years pass, isn't it? It's also good to know that there's other people than just me that see the Varia as some kind of a big dysfunctional family (I really hate it when they're described as psychopaths that just love killing, they're humans! They should act like it once in a while!). I don't think they ever really had a proper family before the Varia to begin with, so it's kind of the only thing they've got...

Anyway, on a completely different note, I just want to let you know that the idea of one of the Varia having to give Bel the Talk made me giggle, that would be absolutely hilarious XD
AbandonWolf3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love it. A lot.

It really gives me the good vibes about S*B-san's C.I. I salute you, Nightsmoke-san. Gambatte desu!
THEULTIMATEGREENBOSS chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOVED IT
ausumist chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked this and thought it was funny. the line about Bel was the absolute best!
Dr. Captain Pepper chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
omg. this was amazing. seriously.
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Thank you for making such an understanding fanfic for Lussuria. It makes me see him in a whole new light, and it makes me respect him more. Thank you. 3

~Sapph
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was sweet...
digidestined4eva chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
-w- I love the Varia and you got their personalities really well.

Gaaaah, I don't have much to say but I'm surprised at how well this turned out because usually when people write from Lussuria's POV, it's not as satisfactory as it should be (not trying to offend anyone, of course).

You win.

That's all I can say.
Lulu-ichigo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oh wow. that was good. really really good.

i applaud you for this.

good
Sotoriel chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved how you described the Varia. It just flowed so well, and I especially like the fact that you wrote from Lussuria's point of view. You did an amazing job with this! :)
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Fantastic!

All of it was brilliant, but this one line - "...when the moon would dribble into the faded gradient of the daylight sky..." - that was absolute poetry. It made me stop reading and stare at it for a while, admiring it.

Anyway, gorgeous piece. :D
Dream Charmer chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Your KHR fics are a tresure, they're always so introspective AND in character. One doesn't get that often, so I have to applaud.)

Do more about Varia one day, please, I love how you write them.

Cheers!
cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
So sweet.. and very Lussuria-like I guess. I love how you made Varia into a family (in a twisted kind of way) And that insight on Squalo

Fave line would be: "He knew men were disgusting, but at seventeen, he also knew he loved them. Even though they were an eclectic bunch, they were family" Nice fic. *hearts*
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my god. I am loving the hell out of this one-shot! As a fellow Varia enthusiast, I think your interpretations of each member are unparalleled. I actually had an idea very similar to this for a future chapter of one of my own stories (although it would be bel-centric, of course), but I really love your version better. I might still write mine eventually. *smile*

Also, this story had me laughing like you would not believe. There's nothing I appreciate more in a story than humor and quirkiness, not to mention realism. I love that they're all so disgusting and ill-mannered! It's just part of their charm!

Your stories really inspire me to write awesome Varia fanfiction. They really don't get much love for how freaking awesome they are!

Jeez...sorry, I didn't mean to type a whole essay, but I just really love your story! Can't wait for the next one!