Reviews for Always
Grunt chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
This was beautifully written and I hope to find more of this! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
I'm surprised James didn't get rid of Snape when he had the chance, and lie to Lily about it (after all, he's lied to her successfully before).

But I'm glad that Lily does seem to care for Severus more than she seemed to before.
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
I think this story would get more reviews and reads if the summary was better because this story is pretty good!
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 1/14/2015
hmmm something is suspicious with harry seeing the wards is he a prince too
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
The baby twins were kinda cute I wish they had said more
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I have been looking for a story that has sev and lily raising harry they are very rare
tacotacotacos chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
I really like this fic, and I hope it hasn't been abandoned... Any plans to update?
Mclarrensapples chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Please update soon. I can't wait for the next part :D
Story Please chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Well written plus a cliff hanger?! Please update soon! :)
m2 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Omfg I love this so much. I don't know if you will ever come back to this, but I really really hope you do.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Please update
Lon Wolfgood chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
*sniff, sniff*
edboy4926 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Good story
Keep on going.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
wish you would continue this story ! i love it !oh and i know it wouldn't happen !
but you know just want to tell you i adore your lily and sev i feel great when i read your story ! it was just like if would imagine it!
the story line the characters every thing just my style ! i can just say thanks :) :)
Oh and I’m not native so sorry for possible misspellings and other mistakes.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2013