Reviews for Premeditated
thedude19859 chapter 1 . 5/31
I really enjoyed this
Genius lover chapter 1 . 2/23
If any seven year old manages to do all that...please tell me so I can adopt that person. now I REALLY want to read the "follow up series"
mordreek chapter 1 . 1/8
This was adorable and I heartily approve of your writing style, as I came here because you told me to as a "test run" I believe. So I look forward to TCOT very much
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That was very entertaining. Heh, and we have now established that the subtly unnamed middle brother is a genius.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
if crown of thorns is as funny as this oneshot then im going to be laughing a LOT as i work my way through it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow. I- wow.

I came on a link to 'Crown of Thorns' from the depths of TVTropes (I think it was Knight in Sour Armor but I might be wrong), and I regret nothing on clicking that link.

If this story is anything like what your larger works are as a whole, I can easily see myself archive binging on the monsters. Dragon Age Origins is a phenomenal game, and the Dwarf Noble is, to be bluntly honest, my favorite of the origins, and finding anything on the dwarves is rare enough that I've given up. (Although I have a slight preference for the female dwarf noble origin simply because Gorim's flirts are amusing as hell)

Here's to one long ass archive binge
Kel chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
The jam-soaked nug of death was awesome. :)
Kou The Mad chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
well well, i found another fanfic that has good writing, those aren't too common. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
StrangeoneXD chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so adorable! I have yet to read your main story yet, but with him like this like a kid, I can only imagine him as an adult. Guess Maric would have found it fun after the antics. What a devious little boy with lots of depth. Guess I'll have to start your story and see hm?
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Cute...Raonar was being a cleaver little miscreant to make his brother look strong!

Wish I had a little brother who would splash jam on the family pet and then make me look better when I tell him to apologize.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
AIDragi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Highly Enjoyable. Kept me going from side-clutching laughs to stereotypical girly "awws."

Trian, never make such promises. You only hurt the people who care about you more when you do eventually break them.
Orumon chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was genuinely heartwarming to see Trian caring about his little brother. I also like the brilliance Raonar's plans and everyones reaction to it.
sweets427 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
k so this story was mentioned in your other story but i'm so glad i read it. some parts were so darn cute and others made me tear up. lol loved it
Aki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You know when i first played Dragon Age i never payed attention to the Dwarf character. But after I played him I seriously liked it! I'm glad you wrote Trian's and the character's relationship when they were a kid! It was seriously amusing and great! And Cailan and Maric was in it too!

Keep up the good work, yo!